Chapter 6

Schlatt pov:
"I should have knew leaving the those two alone would mean trouble.-" Leaning against the wall I looked over the entrance for inside the Lamentation house that looked as though a tornado went through.

"Then again they have Satan, Leviathan, and Asmodeus throwing drama everywhere they go even in their own home." Shaking my head memories of useless problems they have sucks in any near them.

Just like me. Always fixing there problems one after another, never once did they try to fix it themselves. Well Mammon did try but his problem got bigger so he gets a pass.

"I WANT MAMA/PAPA! YOU'RE NOT OUR MAMA!"

Hearing the cry of my boys I made my way to were the sound had came from. More yelling and crying kept getting loud as I drew close to the kitchen.

Hopefully void of a stomach demon won't be there...who am I kidding that's his second room in this house. The boys hate anyone taller then me and Beelzebub is a mountain compared to me.

"Those boys will eat that gluttonous whole before he knows what's happening. I feel bad for that soul." As I neared the kitchen it sounded like someone was crying and it wasn't my kids.

Walking slower to the kitchen door I could hear Tubbo talking. "If you don't take us to Mommy then Tommy is going to eat your other finger. Waste anymore time and we'll go after your family."

Shaking my head I walked into the kitchen to find Beelzebub tide up and missing his middle finger. Great Tommy has the teast for human and demon flesh now. It was already a pain to find none lethal flesh for Tommy. Also do I get Tommy or Beelzebub tested for any infection.

"Mc! Help me please!" Snapping out of my thoughts I looked down at Beelzebub who looked to be actually having trouble getting out of the rope Tommy and Tubbo put him in.

"Mama/Ma! You're back!" Keeling down to the ground I open my arms up for Tommy and Tubbo to jump into my arms. Once in my arms they start to rub their tiny heads against me like a kitten. "Yes, your mama is back. Let's go back to my room for a bit and I'll explain what's going on."

These idiots probably didn't even try to explain what was going on. Leviathan should be grateful that Tommy didn't find his room or all those collections he have would have turned into a chew toy.

Walking out of the room I could hear Beelzebub asking me for help again. That twin of his will handle it so no need to worry about him.

As we reached my room I just realized something very important. "Wilbur and Dream saw us fell through the portal...these demon better pay for all the damages."

Dream pov:
"WE HAVR TO CALL THEM IF YOU WANT TO SEE SCHLATT AGAIN!" "NO! I DON'T WANT PHILZA OR BLADE TO TAKE ALL THE CREDIT!"

Trying Pull Wilbur's communicator out of his hands to call his baster father and brother is clearly not the bast plan. However it's the more reliable as Philza knows magic while  Wilbur can't use magic and I'm still learning to use it.

"It'll take us years to learn what was used to transport Schlatt before we actually know where they are. By the time we know all three of them could be dead by then!"

That seemed to have gained his attention as Wilbur grip had loosened enough for me to take his communicator. Running back to the house and once inside I slammed the door and locked it.

"DREAM! DON'T YOU DARE CALL PHILZA!" "LOOK IF WE COULD DO IT ON OUR OWN WE WOULD."

Heading upstairs I could hear Wilbur trying to get in without breaking anything. Okay let's get this over with. The sooner we get that deadbeat to find Schlatt the better.

No one pov:
Techno and Philza were walking down a dirt path when Phil's communicator notified him of a message being sent.

Pulling it out it was a message with a few words on it. Help! Schlatt, Tommy, and Tubbo fell through a portal that appeared out of nowhere.

Stretching out his wings Philza took to the sky and yelled to Techno that there was trouble at Schlatt house.

Techno runs after Philza as he lead the way to the house, all while Wilbur is trying to kill Dream.

With his family being strong hybrid it shouldn't take long before they get to the house. Wilbur knows that when crows/chat start to show up is very likely that Philza has arrived.