Chapter 4

Schlatt pov:
While I was watering my flowers in the front garden both Tubbo and Tommy were watching a few bees flying by. They watched how the bees would take the pollen from a flower then fly over to it's small beehive in near by tree. None of that was a problem as the boys knew not to mess with the bees.

Today was like any other day, yet for some reason something felt off. Could me being on edge today be because of Dream and Wilbur sudden visit? No. They have done this in past and I've never felt like this once for any of there sudden visits, even the very late night ones never felt wrong.

Looking over at the house I could see the guest bedroom window open. The boys must be airing out the room even though it was kept clean during Philza and Techno's stay. Could that be it? The boys come visit a few days after Wilbur's father try to take Tommy.

Glancing over at Tommy the small avian was at the moment trying to fly as high as his little wings could take him. Which wasn't a lot as he never got proper lesson on flying as neither Wilbur or I can fly.

I should probably look into that soon, if Tommy doesn't learn to fly properly now he'll have chicken wings.

Looking over my flower garden all of the flowers were now freshly watered. Nodding my head in satisfaction of my work I headed to the porch to set the watering can down. "Alright you two I've finished watering the plants. Do you two want to play a game inside or out?"

"OU-AH!? MAMA, HELP ME/TUBBO!!"

Snapping my neck in the boys direction made me almost freeze up. Tubbo my baby boy had half his body through an odd color portal, however Tommy was holding onto Tubbo's hand to prevent him to fully falling through.

Breaking through the shock of what was happening before me I ran toward my babies. Tommy clearly couldn't hold onto Tubbo for much longer as his grip was slipping. Just as I was about to reach the boys I felt myself fall through the ground.

Darkness started to take over as I started to feel sleepy as I fell deeper into the portal. All I could hear was my kids calling out to me before I finally passed out.

"MAMA?!"

Dream pov:
Jumping through the window I try to reach out to Schlatt before they feel into the portal but it was too late. The portal had closed up on itself. Falling to the ground I was about to punch the ground before someone called my name.

"DREAM! HELP ME!"

Snapping my neck back up I realized that Tommy was just about to lose his grip on Tubbo in what to be the same portal Schlatt had fallen through. Pushing myself off of the ground I made my way to Tommy and Tubbo.

Taking Tubbo's hands into mine I started try and pull him out, however it seemed like the portal was pulling back. Digging my hooves into the ground to try and not lose my balance. "Tommy grab onto Tubbo's torso and help Dream pull him out!"

Giving a quick glance to my right I found Wilbur who's ears were flat on his head. "Got it Wilby!" Just as Tommy tried to get a good grip onto Tubbo's torso his foot graze over the odd color portal.

"AHHH!"

With Tommy now being pulled down into the portal I lost my grip with all the added weight and strong pull thr portal had.  Just like with Schlatt they had fallen through the portal. "No, no, no! This can't be happening." Just as the portal was closing Wilbur tried to jump after the two, but the portal was now too small for Wilbur as it closed.

How could I let this happen?! Me and Wilbur came here to install security around the house in case  that pig and old bird ever came back around.

Glancing over at Wilbur he was having a break down were the portal was, he saying every prayer to any and all gods he knew of. Beginning for them to just return his family, even bargaining his first born child.

Shaking my head I walked back into the house. No time to mop around, if I find out what kind of portal that was then I'll be able to open up my own. Then all I'd have to do is kill whoever though it was okay to steal from me.

Tubbo pov:
Holding onto Mama's hand I looked over all the strange looking man in the room. Just as a two men with black and red head had taken a step to Papa me and Tommy stood in front of Mama.

Tommy had his wings puffed up while I try to stand a bit taller. "Mc! I'm so glad to see you and to know that the portal had worked perfectly!" While the red headed guy had said all of that he looked at me and it made my skin crawl.

Turning around I clung to Mama's left leg and Tommy must have had the same feeling as he took the right leg. His wings were still a bit puffed but not as much as before.

"Mama, why did that men call you Mc?"

Glancing over at Tommy he was looking up at Papa. Huh, why did they call Mama Mc? Papa's name is Schlatt not Mc. Looking up at Mama they were not looking at us but to the strange men in the room.

"You don't need to worry boys, also for you information Diavolo my names Schlatt now. Also would you be a dear and tell me why the fu#k you kidnapped me and my kids."

Papa sounds really mad. I just want to go home, eat lunch then play Tommy, Wilbur, and Dream while Mama watches from the porch.

No one pov:
Just before anyone could answer Schlatt on why they were summed back here with there kids, Tubbo started to cry as the stress of being in a new place by force was too much for them to handle. Before Schlatt could even comfort her child it seemed like Tubbo caused a chain reaction as Tommy soon started to cry right after.

Now comforting the boys it seemed like the brothers, Diavolo, and Barbara decided it would be best to continue this talk when the children aren't present. It was also getting a bit hard to keep Lucifer in control as the prideful demon just wanted to hug his mate and children.

So to make sure Lucifer kept himself together they sent him back to the Lamentation house to make it more kid friendly and to get a few toys. The plan might have worked too well as other demon may have mistake the pride demon for his greed brother with how much he was spending without care.

Diavolo, Barbara, and the rest of the brothers except for Mammon had to leave the room as Schlatt would violently head bump them if they got too close for there liking. Once everyone is gone Schlatt would slowly open up to Mammon about there life when they had left.