Prouloge

Y/n L/n was the prettiest kid in town.. Every time that she went out, first thing she hears are the compliments given by strangers.

They tell her how beautiful her hair was, they tell her how mesmerizing her eyes were, how pretty her teeth and many more.

Despite all of the compliments given to her.. She never once show how proud she was because she has been blessed by the Goddess of Beauty or she show off or look down on others just because she's pretty..

She keeps hearing good things about her beauty yet she remained humble and kind.

Y/n was an angel... Completely opposite to her parents...

Y/n's mother was a very insolent and prideful model and her father was an insane mad scientist.

Y/n got her looks from her mother and her intelligence from her father but no one knows where she got her kind personality from...

Because of the attention and compliments that Y/n has gotten... Her own mother got jealous of her...

She wants to be the center of attention...

She wants to be the only star

She wants to be the only beauty in the world...

And because of her selfish goal.. She want to destroy her own child...

Your father was a crazy scientist and he wants to mutate different kinds of living beings but he always fail..

He thinks that animals are not enough as a test subject... He wants something else.. He wants to use a human flesh to test on.

That made Y/n's mother got a horrifying idea... An idea that kill two birds in one stone

They are going to use Y/n as the test subject of the new experiment that her father made.

An experiment that will make someone turned into something else...
.
.
.
.

When you were 8 years of age they locked you up in a glass room and put tight shackles in your legs and arms in order for you not to escape .

They forcefully injected you of some sort of  liquid which is artificial DNA of cats. You were locked up in the glass room for a year.

 At the first shots you were still feeling fine but few days later you felt you muscles pounding. You keep feeling that and it keeps getting worse and worse each day.

The last day they injected you with the artificial DNA, you felt your whole body pounding like your about to explode like a balloon

You felt an intense pain all over your body, you keep coughing up blood and you felt your brain was about to burst out from your skull. You cried out and begging for their mercy so they could stop your sufferings.

While you suffered in great pain, your parents watched you in happiness and amazement as they saw the changes happening in your body.

 Your ears moved up to your top of your head and it change into cat-like ear

Something grown out off your back.

Furs growing out of your body

Whiskers growing from your face.

Your nails were growing sharp.

Your teeth are forming fangs

Your eyes turned gold

Your pupils went thin as needle like a cat does.

You keep screaming and crying and praying to end this horrifying pain.

Then you saw your reflection on the glass, wishing that what you saw on the glass wasn't you...

You felt shivers down to your spine and tears rolling down from your eyes

When you saw was something not someone

Something that was neither a human nor animal

It was more like

A

M o n s t e r

You were no Beauty like you used to be... You are the Beast in your own story.

__________________

A/n: ( edited)

Please tell me if there are errors