Chapter 4

Your Pov

At a distance I saw a familiar face. wait. scratch that. I saw familiar FACES.

I saw SEVEN BOBOIBOYS!?!

Each Boboiboy has a specific them color.

One has black and yellow themed clothes. And he is taking orders from customers

One's black and red and he's getting the dirty dishes from the table and with him is white and yellow themed Boboiboy he's cleaning the table.

One is dark blue and white and he's giving the orders to costumers

One is cyan and he's sleeping under a tree

One is black and green themed and he's seems watering plants

And last red and black he seems pouting besides cyan Boboiboy.

'Hold on.. Am I hallucinating? Or maybe I'm dreaming?

I muttered as a pinch my cheeks to somehow wake up back to reality... And It hurts..

'Nope..It's not a dream..Or maybe.. They are siblings? They're septuplets to be specific... That makes more sense'

We went to the counter and I saw an old man and a yellow flying sphere robot working. I look at the robot and observe at it

'To who invented this robot is an absolute genius'

"Hello Tok Aba. " Papa greeted to the grandpa behind the counter

"Oh Zion! Long time no see! ".The old man said as he shook hands with Pa.

" It's really been a long time. By the way this is my daughter, Y/n" Dad said as he put his hand on my head.

"Hello" I greeted as bow down slightly to show respect

"You have a daughter?!" The old man exclaimed and I instinctively cover my head to cover my ears

And people looked at us including the seven Boboiboys. The black & yellow Boboiboy went to us. I quickly went besides Papa and using him as a blindspot.

"What's wrong Tok Aba? "  black & yellow themed Boboiboy asked.

"Don't worry I'm just shock that Zion has a child even he's still in his 20s"

"Correction. I'm already 38"

"In his 30s...wait..huh?! How come you looked so young?!" The old man exclaimed

Papa smirked in amusement as if he's been waiting for someone to ask him that certain question...

"By the power of Genetics" he said as he dramatically flips his hair

I was shocked by his weird behavior. It's not odd if we're together but him being goofy in public is weird.

The old man and Boboiboy laughed at Papa's silliness. The other Boboiboys also went to us in curiosity.

"What's so funny?" Black & red Boboiboy

"Oh nothing Mr Zion said something ridiculous" Black & yellow Boboiboy said

"I want to hear it too!! " Black & Green Boboiboy childishly said

"Me three" Red & black Boboiboy said but he's still pouting.

I pulled the end of papa's shirt. He looked at me and I signaled him that I want to go home.

He smiled and suddenly grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to the opposite side, exposing me to the Boboiboys.