Chapter 17

𝙕𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫

I went to home bringing some sweets for Y/n. As I went home the door was wide open. I quickly rush in and there's no sign of Y/n, I only saw a stick with an orb on the top. I quickly took it and to my surprise it talks.

"I assume your daughter is Y/n"

"Yes, where is she? "

"She's been kidnapped by a violet robot"

"WHAT?! "
.
.
.
.

𝘽𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙫

I was cleaning the tables in the stall but then suddenly a car drifted then quickly parked. I was quite amazed by that drift and perfect parking...

'𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 was 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 though. I wonder who owns that car...'

Mr. Zion quickly went out of the car. He quickly rushed to me and I noticed he's holding Armabot. He looked very worried.

"What's wrong mr. Zion?"

"BOBOIBOY MY DAUGHTER, Y/N HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!"

I widened my eyes
'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'

I took a deep breath and tried to stay calm

"Take a seat first mr. Zion and explain it to me calmly as possible"

He took a deep breath before talking.

"So when I came home, the door was wide open. It was weird since Y/n always and never forget to locked the doors so I went inside quickly and there's no signs of Y/n in the house but I saw this weird looking wand that could talk on the ground, then it told me that a violet robot kidnapped her.

I don't care if I sound so stupid right now but I just want to know where my daughter is and if she's safe" Zion said with hint worry

I clench my hand

"I understand Mr. Zion. Me and my friends will surely find Y/n. And can I borrow the wand? "

Mr. Zion hand out the wand.

"Thank your mr. Zion. I'll go now and please stay here"

"Can I go with you? "

"Just stay here mr. Zion. And I'm sure that Y/n will be fine, she's strong"

Zion sighed
"I know. But still... Y/n got kidnapped before and almost got sold off in a black market. I'm afraid that it will happen again"

I widened my eyes and clench my hand even tighter.

"I promise we'll find Y/n"

"Thank you Boboiboy"

I quickly contacted the others using my powerwatch. They answered

"Guys we need to find Y/n. She's been kidnapped! "

"WHAT?! "

"Did they got Armabot?! " Fang said

"No. Armabot is with me"

"Then why did they took Y/n? "Gopal

" I don't know. But I think I knew who kidnapped her. Armabot said that a violet robot took her"

"PROBE! " They exclaimed simultaneously

"We need to find her quick. Yaya and Fang go find their spaceship in the sky while Gopal and Ying look in the ground"

"Noted"

I quickly end the call

'𝘠/𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦'
.
.
.
.