Chapter 1

3RD PERSON POV
(Continuation of the prouloge)

You passed out because of fright and loss of blood. The last thing you heard were sirens of an ambulance and last thing you saw was the reflection of yourself as a MONSTER.

Police kicked out the door and quickly caught your parents. The medics run to you and put you on a stretcher. They quickly rushed you to a hospital and send to the ER and gave you blood that you loss.

After the operation they put you in a white room while you're sleeping. There's a one-sided mirror inside so they could observe your behavior.

You slowly woke up and observe your surroundings. You're getting scared due to the fact that you are in an unfamiliar place. You looked at your arms and saw that your hands covered fur and sharp claws. You looked at the mirror and saw the cat-like beast that you saw in your reflection.

You slowly walked to the mirror an touched it . You pinched yourself hoping that it was just a dream. Tears fell into your eyes as you feel the pain. You were trembling in fear.

"N-no! Not Y/N ! Monster! Don't play prank! Not funny!!" You shouted as you punch the mirror and it slightly cracked.

Because of fear and the fact you got locked up for a year.. The way you talked change which is rhe result of trauma..

A male doctor walk to the room and put a smile on his face. You were cautious of him since he's a stranger. You flinched and closed your eyes as he gave out his hand, waiting for another syringe to inject into you.

But nothing happened, only that you felt a warm touch on your head.

"Don't be scared Y/n. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to give you this. "

You slowly opened your eyes and saw the man holding a huge lollipop. You were curious about the thing his holding. It looks familiar yet you can't point it out what the thing he was holding.

"W-wats dat? " You asked in curiosity..
The object he was holding was familiar yet also not..

The doctor got disheartened after hearing a 10 year old child not knowing what a lollipop is. But he quickly recovered and smiled as he said.

"This my friend, is a lollipop! the most sweetest thing in the world! And this is for you! Once you tasted the sweetness. I guarantee it will make you smile again"

The doctor gently gave the lollipop to you. You were hesitating to get it.

"Is it really for me? "

The doctor nod and you took it with beast like hand. You were hesitating to eat it at first so you lick it. Your eyes sparkled as you taste the sweetness from the lollipop.

"Woaaaah so yummy! "

You ate the lollipop happily and the doctor looked at you sadly. Your innocent brain thought that it's your fault because you didn't share the lollipop to the kind doctor.

" M-mister? Are you sad cause Y/n not share? "

The doctor quickly snapped back to reality and smiled again.

"No no. I'm not sad at all! And you don't need to share the lollipop to me because it's all yours! I still have plenty of lollipops."

You sighed in relief

"Good thing mister not sad because of Y/n"

You happily said and continued to eat the lollipop. The doctor was hesitating to asked

"Y/n is it okay to asked something? "

"Yep! "

"What did your parents did to you? "