🌇 Dusky Night 🌆

Source: Toilet Bound Hanako-kun episode 6.(The Four o'clock Library)
______________________________________

The AB and Lilith had just finished their mission. They all left Dusk Industries and went back home.

Except Lilith. The darkus brawler had to stay because Benton had to aid her injuries. This did faze her whatsoever.

She just sat there while the silver haired man bandaged her arms.
She never like or dislike him. All she knows is that he's a friend of the AB.

"You bruises are never gonna get the chance to fade."

Her thoughts were interrupted when he spoke.

"Did you hear anything I said? Lilith."
He asked once more.

The usual happy go lucky girl looked away emotionlessly along with annoyance in her face expression.

"Will you please stop pressuring me Benton?"

"It's not pressure. I care about you."

"What is there to worry about? Some stupid bruises? I don't mind really-"

She was cut off when Benton put both his hands on her shoulders along with his loud voice.

"No, I mind! I can't think of anyway to help you!"

"I'm fine!" The girl shouted.

"I don't care if I got hurt. As long as the AB are alright, so am I."

What else could Benton expect from a wonder? They care too much for the AO that they'd do anything to protect them. Even if it means risking their lives.

"Hey Benton, you wanna know a secret?" She asked all of the sudden.
Benton, of course, said yes.

"I have a meteorite."

"…" He was completely speechless.

That's when she took out what seemed like a rock which would be the meteorite.

"I think it was about 4 years old when it fell out of the sky. It landed right in front of me. You believe me don't ya? Look at it."

The adult inspected it carefully and shook his head. Apologizing that he doesn't believe her one bit. But she didn't mind. She knew he wouldn't anyway.

And that's okay. She doesn't care what anyone thinks, she knows it's real. They can say whatever they want but she has a meteorite.

"Hey, did ya know how long does it take for an asteroid to fall on Earth? Well, the answer is 16 to 32 kilometers or seconds!" She gleefully exclaimed.

"That's fascinating but we're not talking about asteroids right now, we're trying to keep you safe-"

Benton tried to change the subject when Lilith ran over to a nearby window.

"Look! A meteor shower!"

"Are you listening?!" Benton said, pissed off.

The girl just giggled. The man noticed her bandages came loose and searched for a new one in the aid box.

"Hey Benton, have you wanted to venture in space?"

The Aquos brawler looked up and widened his eyes to see the indigo kid now on the window's
sill.

"I know I have. It's my dream." She got on the tip of her toes and is close so falling off.

"DON'T MOVE-" Benton yelled running towards her before that could happen.

Lilith turned her head around with he emotionless face and slapped away Benton's hand that was about to grab her.

"Please sir, did you mean it when you said you cared about me?"

"I did."

"Okay then, can I please ask you a favour?"

"Of course."

"Thanks you ^^"

"Here, take this." She gave him the rock that she cherish for so long.

"But, I thought you loved this rock."

"I do. But whenever I look at it, I feel like it's telling me I can go anywhere I want. But the thing is I already know that I don't want to go anywhere at all."