Inspection: Minor Judgments

Summary: While the AB are battling Haavik, a (married) couple
observes their actions. Not to mention judging them too.

Source: Sincerity: Drastic Measures of Ignorance.
______________________________________

Dan: Drago, twisting inferno!

The red dragon-like bakugan obeyed the brawler's command and won a strike. Although, the damage wasn't that much since it was just one attack.

Luckily, they weren't the only ones battling. The rest of the AB commanded their bakugan to attack as well.

Wynton: Uproar!

Lia: Wing cutter!

Lightning in dog language: Darkus howl!

Shun: Aquos hurricane!

Ajit: Blazing breath!

Haavik laughed at how the AB kept yelling out there moves and the Bakugan doing them is just not enough to beat his Sabra.

Meanwhile, two silhouettes stood by somewhere in the darkness. It was a man and a woman.

The man had indigo hair and bluebell eyes. He wore a dark blue sleeveless cowl-neck top underneath a white coat with black collar and cuffs. The coat has 5 purple buttons. He wore black pants and black variation of Shun's shoes.

The woman had auburn red hair (in a low bun) and teal green eyes . She wore a red sleeveless knee length cowl-neck dress (the top part is red while the lower is black) underneath a white coat with black collar and cuffs. The coat has 5 green buttons. She also wore black high heels.

Albert: *Sees Benton* Oh, what's this? A man with a bunch of kids? Never seen this before.

Camellia: Is he a teacher? No he's not.
Is there something between him and those children? And I'm sure he's not they're father or any other relative.
Oh we know cause he's a famous person and we don't see any relations.
But we can’t resist it,  this is so interesting, see---

Albert: Just probably a normal adult and kid relationship.

Camellia: You mean pedophilia?

Albert: That might be it.

Camellia: That's bad.

Albert: Call the bluff,
He’s a pedophile! Who’s taking advantage of them.
You might think it's not, but
We'll tell you something.

Camellia: No one’s a pure one
There is no full kindness.
Just like a trickster, he’ll fool you.

Albert: Hey, it's just a theory, don’t take me for a fool. Locked deep inside the blind relationship, I’m falsely saying.

Camellia: And if you began to abolish all their trust, that's not our problem.

Albert: *Notices Lia* In this situation, no, he's not the only target. Look over there, not enough gender equality.

Camellia: One girl, 4 boys? Totally strange. The male dog is fine though. But the number of boys just had me onto them. Am I for real? Yes I am.

Albert: Now when you think about it, gotta say this isn't a love game-----
In this friendship of boys and girl.
She plays the leading role of...

Camellia: The heroine, that's the role.

Call the bluff, she’s a playgirl! The boys just love to be around her.
She should have feel something. 

Albert: No way, there’s no way, she turns an eye and wait. Pretending that she doesn't know--

Camellia: Get lost, Don’t put your worth in dirty boys,
Locked deep inside the relationship  that they’re falsely saying.
Don’t let yourself show them your inside, Just hide them.

Albert about Dan: I need to know what that kid has got that I don’t have myself.

Camellia: Childish ambition and you’re a obviously a man.

Albert about Wynton: So, what if I had intelligence just like his?

Camellia: He's actually stupid at the same time.

Albert about Shun: Well what I'm from a rich what kind of life would I have then?

Camellia: Stress if that’s all that you enjoy.

Albert: So, why do you make it sound as if my life will be a drag?

Camellia: Try to make it any less than that then. See? It doesn't make sense.

Albert: Calling the bluff, who’s worse? They all seem to have some flaws.
Pretending no one’s at fault, mindlessly brawling.

Camellia: Whereas what makes sense, and is reality The ones with no kindness. *grins*

Albert:*grins*

(Both talking to the forth wall)

Camellia: Call the bluff, we’re the liars! You fell for our deceit.
It’s better not to love than to hope for something.

Albert: No one’s a pure one,
it’s all impurity
Just like fools we tricked you.

Camellia: Hey, it's just a theory, don’t take me for a fool. Locked deep inside the blind relationship, I’m falsely saying. Because it just takes two to realize in the end

Albert: Just give in to the lie.

Camellia: And say goodbye.

Both: We’re sorry but the both of you are just so vile...!