The Nerd and The Bully

Source: Toilet Bound Hanako-kun Spin-offs

______________________________________

"THERE IS NOTHING ALRIGHT ABOUT THIS AT ALL, IS THERE?!". Athena screamed while Lilith was peacefully doing her work. She was hanging upside down.

"Just what is going on here? I've been in this position from the moment I stepped in this room…"

"This and that, is what it is..." Lilith answered. She turned to her, "Isn't that your job Athena?"

"You mean by being hung up like this??" She asked.

"First of all, it's about time
you let me down, don't you think? I can't get any work done like this either. "

She glanced at the Darkus brawler and mentions stuff she needed to work on. She's litterally the academy's student but it was taking care of by someone who isn't.

"It's fine. You can just hang up there. So don't worry about it. I'll finish up all this work and... Honestly, I'll finish it faster myself." Lilith snickered at the last part.

"Wow~ you have an awful personality." The Pyrus brawler said, pissed off. She fell down. But she didn't care. She was too mad at the moment.

"You're always setting traps on me whenever you can huh? Why is that? I know you hate me, but..." She was interrupted.

"I don't particularly hate you, Athena. I don't hold anything against you either. How do I put this? Athena, you're friends with the AO right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"For me, I don't straight up like other  people who are the AO's friends. Seeing them with other people instead of me and my friends give me stress. I need to defuse it now."

"What you're doing to me is already giving me stress." Athena pointed out.

Lilith walked towards her and observed. "Oh well~"

"Don't 'Oh well~' me."

"Just by Athena being pleasantly hung up, it satisfies me ^^ . To sum it up by having my stress relieved, my work efficiently increases." Lilith stated.

"Those are some beautiful vibes but what you're saying is completely abnormal. I doubt we're supposed to be stress-relieving toys for you. As other friends." Athena stood up for herself and the other friends of the AO.

"In that way, you're doing a splendid work for me. As other friend, Athena.
But if you put it that way, I have no choice but to release you, Athena." Lilith admitted.

"I'm just saying, but if I made this public, you would be at fault." Athena assured.

"Fine, fine. I'll hold back from now on." Lilith released her then Athena sighed.

"I'm not telling you to hold back, I'm telling you to stop." She began to stretch and is behind Lilith to leave the room.

"Hah~ I always wonder how you're always on time to save the AB. Do you stalk them or something?" She asked before setting off another one of Lilith's traps.

PLUNK!

The part of the floor opened and she fell in.

CRASH!

"GYAAAAA!!!!! WAAH! WHAT IS THIS?! LILITH, YOU BASTARD!" Athena screeched.

Lilith just grinned. 

After that, Lily finished the work at an astounding speed.