🌇 Light Up 🌇

Source: Toilet Bound Hanako-kun (The Misaki Stairs)

______________________________________

Emily hugged the corpse of her dead brother tightly. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She remembered all the good and bad times they had.

Each memory makes her more miserable. She squeezed it more
feeling the last of him.

The voices of her friends were heard. They, especially Riot and Lucifer wanted to comfort the purple haired girl, but they were too busy.

The Awesome Brawlers were so pissed off about the fact that the villains they're fighting at the moment killed Magnus Black. Even Riot could feel some empathy too.

"TWISTING INFERNO!"

"SERRATED WINGS!"

"ROCK RISER!"

"AURELUS SANDSTORM!"

"MYSTERIOUS MIST!"

All the Awesome Brawlers are yelling
their Bakugan moves. Lucifer turned around and saw the young female Haos brawler was still crying.

He want to do something about it but he can't. That's when his Haos Harous
signaled to him that he got it under control.

Lucifer smiled at his bakugan as a thanks.

He ran to the sobbing girl and stood right in front of her. His carefree and childish facial expression changed to an emotionless cold one. So did the tone of his voice.

"Come on. Get up... Don't quit now. He's still alive you know."

The red eyed girl stopped and looked at him. Tears are still visible and the watery reflection of her eyes shows that she was listening.

"This world exists in the border between life and death. Nothing was born here, but nothing dies here either. Just keep fighting for as long as it takes.."He began to retrieve his smile. "Refuse to let her beat you and you'll win." He stuck up his hand and she took it after wiping away her tears.

"Okay, i'll do anything to get him back!" She screamed before taking out her Centipod.

They both ran hand-in-hand back  to the gang and fought together determined to win.