1

Hola mah
Expensive bishes!
No i am not back here exactly.
😃
This is a story i wrote on
Twitter its not that much
Into details because of the words
Limitations but still its near,
14,000 words.
Yup so enjoy this
Crackhead, comedy, romantic
Short story.
Of chubby sarcastic Taehyung and
Rude dramatic alpha Jungkook.
Completely not violating
Wattduck guidelines ✨✌

 Completely not violatingWattduck guidelines ✨✌

•¶¶¶•¶¶¶•¶¶¶•¶¶¶•¶¶¶•¶¶¶•

Jeon Jungkook is the next head alpha of Rosewood Pack. He was 27 years and all ready to replace his father in the next few months. The alpha was known for being extremely strong and an arrogant one.

Jungkook's close one would like to defend On the arrogant part but that wasn't a complete lie to be honest. He wasn't only that, he was also a control freak and needed everything According to his liking.His room color,breakfast,lunch and dinner on time .

He even count exactly five minutes on each side of his chicken breast when he cook. His mother would roll her eyes whenever he complain how he likes his salad on the left side of his plate and not on the right. His mother Jeon Juna only glare at him and he would shut it.

His mother and father were an exception. But if its someone else he goes berserk and would be rude and make them fix thing according to his liking. Jungkook's little sister loves him a lot and despite sometimes she listen to her brother she also yell back when its too much.

Jungkook would slam his finger on Sooyoon's forehead and run away before his mother can slam back her shoes against his face. Now outside his house, how it was?

Jungkook was competitive, very-very competitive i must add. If someone challenge him in a friendly fight he isn't giving up until he won. He look crazy when it comes to fight and being fierce. Eyes red and sinister smile on his lips... Always.

Thats hot but ok.... So! He had like two or three friends. Well they were his cousins. Namjoon , Yoongi and Jimin the omega. Well he isn't sure if Yoongi's mate is his friend but they do talk so yeah... Kinda friend since 2 years.

Jungkook had everything planned, he will take his father's place. Make the pack members proud of him, always do justice and rip any fatherfooker's head if they chew loudly while eating .. Oh! And of course get a mate, the future Luna. Yup yup! The Perfect plan!

Talking about Luna, he have someone in his mind since a few months now. Jungkook own a high ass expensive Footwear Shop beside a flower shop. He own a few more shop but thats not important! Whats important is that female omega Kim Yunashi.