6

I love you all
It was lovely
Posting here on wattpad again
😭🦋💜💜
Babyee now💜🌹

•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶

Few months goes by and the two were happily in love, they do fight and get angry but it was solved very quick by keeping the ego aside and apologizing then jumping each other anywhere in their house.

Taehyung's exam went well but he decided to learn and understand more the duty of a luna first before deciding on if he wants to work or not since Jungkook told him it all on him to decide. He appreciate how Jungkook gives him his freedom of choice everytime.

But currently the omega was done with Jungkook. They were both on the couch, Taehyung reading his book with Jungkook between his legs and using his tummy as a pillow WHILE ALSO PINCHING AND SQUEEZING ON THE SMOOTH FLESH PUSHING HIS SHIRT UP!! And also watching the tv with a pouty lips.

"Say cupcake should i change my  original cornflakes to chocolate? Its getting bored now", Jungkook yawn rubbing his face more into the chubby tummy finding the warm and comfort there.

" If you want it of course ", Taehyung swallow the chocolate muffin he was eating. Jungkook look up at him and eyes his muffin making Taehyung roll his eyes and lean his hand closer to him. The terrifying rude alpha he knew back then smile widely biting on the muffin like the cutest person ever!

" I love the muffins you makes-no i actually love whatever you make. I also like your food hacks. You genius baby", Jungkook peck his tummy then continue squeezing it like his personal stress ball. At this point Jungkook saw him so many time naked and not even once made him feel less confident about himself that these acts look normal to him now.

"Why do you keep touching my stomach like that? ", Taehyung close his book looking down at Jungkook who raise an eyebrow at him.

" Because its soft and i love it" Jungkook shrugged before grinning evilly and started blowing against the tummy making Taehyung sigh loudly at his childish husband.

---------

Life could be this beautiful both couldn't believe it, two years went by so fast and fill with happiness more than sad one. Jungkook was handling his pack and work perfectly fine, he never compromises the time he spent with Taehyung. Taehyung get his husband's attention very much a lot and thats what was precious for them. No matter what they makes time for each other.

Jungkook had encouraged Taehyung to at least get an experience at his dream company when Taehyung told him he want to help him in his work and pack. But Jungkook knew Taehyung had work very hard and after lots of convincing Taehyung happily said he would love to experience the working world.