5

Mahh expensive bishes!
I missed calling
you this😤💋🦋
Don't forget to read chapter
4 before this one.
Also you will notice taekook
More like Taehyung getting
Comfortable more and more
With his mate✌✨

•¶•¶•¶•¶¶•¶•¶•¶•¶

The newly mated couple end up spending two days in their bed mostly. They hadn't expect to be so addicted to each other touch that they continuously went on making love. Jungkook was mostly the one bringing them food and drink to the bed or helping Taehyung to the bathroom.

The Omega's legs were weak yet he kept going on the moment Jungkook whisper into his ear sexily. To his surprise he was having less thoughts when Jungkook could see him naked in daylight. The way the alpha keep praising each part of his body with kisses and getting hard so easily boost Taehyung's confident.

" Stop it Mr Stalker", Taehyung said the roaming hand around his lower part under the shower doesn't stop.

"Can't cupcake , i am a cupcake addict", He whisper with his deeper voice... He whisper! Thats Taehyung's weakness.

Taehyung suck on his lower lips, back pressing against Jungkook's who busy himself licking and sucking on Taehyung's neck while hands slide around his hips to squeeze on the thick marshmallow .

" Don't you miss alpha inside you beautiful omega mmm? ", Taehyung shut his eyes , head moving on the side giving full access to his husband to abuse his neck and shoulder.

" Alpha was burried deep inside me few minutes ago", Taehyung's mouth! Grrrr!!  He could feel the effect of his words rubbing between his asscheeks in a few seconds.

"Wanna to come on your ass again and watch my cum slide down your thighs kitten", Well f*ck! That made Taehyung let out a small moan feeling the heat inside him.

What can we say!? Two ex virgin in love and husbands had sex for the first time and now are addicted to it and can't seem to have enough of each other. Taehyung had a nasty love feeling with cum filling him (he already decided to take pills) and Jungkook was in love with every feeling which are associated to Taehyung's.... Mostly his expressions while getting his brain fu*ked out.... Whoopppsss~

" I am hungry ", Taehyung whisper.

" I will be quick kitten", Jungkook squeeze on his bubbly ass, the alpha might yell about how he love touching Taehyung! He is so soft and ahhhhh!!!

"Better not be quick Jungkookie", the way Taehyung give him a quick look , eyes hooded can't cause Jungkook to have a heart attack in such an early age.. But he might actually have one when his omega bend and his beautiful slender fingers spread his own asscheeks with furious blush on his cheeks.