"He's my double mutant" Dogpound/Rahzar x F. Reader!

After you got captured by DogPound, he wants to hurt you, but he looks in your beautiful eyes that you said, "I don't wanna die.." DogPound felt bad for you, he would let you go, But He doesn't want you leave, and wanted to get to know you a lot.. Few months ago.. You felt something about your feelings, that's mean, you have a crush on Dogpound.. You told him that when you're feel nervous, and kinda embarrassed, Dogpound feels the same way too cause you reminded him of his old past. And started to date in 2 weeks!

Warning: Language, Sexual, Violence, blood, and Not for kids! Thank you!
__________________________________________________________

*Y/N and Dogpound would walk in Shredder's lair, They were walking in the hallway, and low their knees down.*

"Master Shredder.. We have failed again." Y/N said, she look up at Shredder, he wasn't look happy at all, and very disappointed at you, and Dogpound.*

"You fools have failed me.. Again! I want to destroy Splinter by now!" Shredder said,

"Look, master.. We're so sorry. We won't let you down again, we're seriously promise." DogPound said, he was about hold your hand, but Shredder swish his blade down between Y/N and Dogpound.*

"You both let me down! So, I was suggesting that you two won't be able to work together.." Shredder said, Y/N would stands up fast, and stood up to him.*

"Wait, master Shredder! You can't do that, My sweet dog and I would never spilt up together! Cause he's very important to me.." Y/N said, Dogpound stands up too.*

"Master, please.. I don't want to lose Y/N. She's everything to me!" Dogpound said, Shredder would swing blade to close to Dogpound's face, and Y/N gasped.*

"No, I don't care if you guys were together or anything.. Plus, Y/N. You will working with Xever.." Shredder said, he look at her.*

"What!? I can't work with that pervert! He's an asshole!" Y/N yelled, Shredder would cut her in the cheek with his blade as he swing it.*

"Ahh!" Y/N said, she cover her wound.

"Darling!" Dogpound yelled, He ran to you, and hugged you.*

"You okay, Y/N?" Dogpound asked, Y/N look at him, and nodded.*

"Fine, he just cut me.." Y/N said, Dogpound would clean your blood out with his tongue, and kiss you in the forehead.*

"Good.." Dogpound said, his tail was wagging, and smiled.*

"Now, Y/N.. Go work with Xever, and Dogpound.. You will do it by yourself. Cause I will looking for the solider to work you." Shredder said, he close to Dogpound as DogPound would back away, and his tail got squeezed by a door. DogPound whined, he tripped, and broke the glass to get the water.*

"Ahh!" Dogpound screamed, Y/N would ran to him fast.*

"Babe! Oh my god.. Are you okay, darling?" Y/N asked worried, She would hold Dogpound's big hand.*

"I'm fine.. Man, I hate this clumsy body. I want to be a human again!" Dogpound said.

"Yeah, even Dr. Stockman will turn you back human again." Y/N said, Dogpound gets out of the water, and shake his body to get the water out of him.*

"Yeah, I don't want to talking about Dr. Stinkma— Wait, say that again?" Dogpound asked.

"I said, Yeah, even Dr. Stockman will turn you back human again.* Y/N said.

"For real?" Dogpound asked, Y/N would nodded.*

"For real." Y/N said explaining, DogPound would speechless for a second, he would ran fast, and he forgot, he would comes back to you.*