"Unga Bunga!" TigerClaw x Reader!

You worked with Shredder for 6 years, so then you met the mutants and your crush is, "TigerClaw." Cause you saw him with his strength, and his ability. So they get along, and get to know each other.

Warning: Not for kids, Language, and Violence.⚠️
_______________________________________________________________

"Rahzar, Baxter Stockman, and Bebop were sitting on the couch watching the Tv but Rahzar was on the Computer to catch on the Instagram.*

"Well, that's a good catch on the show! Man, I cam's wait!" Bebop said happily, Baxter Stockman started to buzz.*

"Haha! I got so many followers." Rahzar said, and they heard two people say something.*

"Unga Bunga! Unga Bunga!" Unknown people said, they look at them.*

"What was that? What happened?" Bebop asked, he looks a them, and saw Y/N and FishFace were holding a mattress.*

"Unga Bunga! Unga Bunga! Unga Bunga!" Y/N and FishFace said, while they holding a mattress and Rahzar puts the computer down.*

"Y/N, what the hell are you guys doing?" Rahzar asked, Y/N moved her head towards to Rahzar as she move the mattress.*

"Playing Unga Bunga! It's a championship!" Y/N said happily, Bebop puts the remote down Next to him.*

"Go away! This is why Zillo estimates our house at 4$." Bebop said.

"The hell is Unga Bunga?" Rahzar asked.

"Two people ran each other with a mattress, and umm..." Y/N said as she cutting her out.

"Okay, that's kinda it." Y/N said, then she heard FishFace shouting.*

"Stop explaining to the dog, let's do this!" FishFace yelled, he started scream like Y/N too. She pushed FishFace with a Mattress, and fall on the ground.*

"Stop it! I'm trying watch my program, bruhs!" Bebop yelled angrily, Y/N and FishFace didn't pay attention to him, Y/N points at the way.*

"Whoa, Xever! Look! Chris's naked!" Y/N yelled, FishFace look back as he kept holding the mattress.*

"*In mind* I'm right here!" Rahzar said in the mind. 😳🤨

"Where!? :D" FishFace asked happily, he got distracted, Y/N ran to him, and pushed him away with a mattress again.*

"Gah!" FishFace shouted, Y/N dropped her smirk at him.*

"You.. Creep!" Y/N said, FishFace got hit by a TV, and fall down as the Tv fall too. FishFace's head is kinda bleeding.*

"What? No!!" Bebop yelled, he would to go them. TigerClaw came in the room.*

"Hey, what's going on he—" TigerClaw cutter out cause Y/N pushed him away with a Mattress.*

"Unga Bunga! >:D" Y/N yelled, TigerClaw hit by the wall. He pushed by Shredder right to Y/N as they fall together on the ground, and then TigerClaw kissed Y/N on the lips.*

"Hm?!" Y/N shocked as she blushes hard, TigerClaw stopped kissing her, and looked down as he blushes hard too.*

"I-I-I didn't mean to do that!" TigerClaw shouted, he crawled away and cover his face. Y/N stands up as she still on the floor.*

"I know, it was my fault anyways. I was just having fun.. But, to be honest. You kinda nice kisser." Y/N said as she still blushes.*

"W-Well, that was supposed for someone I want to kiss with the first kiss, but.. That was for you." TigerClaw said, Y/N shocked.

"So you saved it for me? But you accidentally give it to me.." Y/N said, TigerClaw blushes and purred.*

"Well, It's ruined anyways.." TigerClaw said.*

"I don't mind we can try our second kiss though.* Y/N said, TigerClaw looks at her, he crawled to her, he puts his paws on Y/N's cheeks, and kissed her on the lips on their second kiss.*

"I was thinking that maybe you can be my girlfriend.." TigerClaw said, Y/N kissed him on the cheek,*

"I love to be your girlfriend, TigerClaw.." Y/N said as she blushes, and then they started to kiss again!