"Steal something from you?~" Vitor Sousa x Reader

You have a perfect life with you family. You're rich like your family! Then, you have a beautiful jewelry bracelet, necklace, and others!

Warning: Language, Violence, Sexual a bit, and not for kids! ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

*At the jewelry store, you look around the store. Then you saw a beautiful jewelry necklace.*

"Ooh! I should take it!" Y/N said, she would takes it, and goes to the employer.*

"You guys have a nice jewelry around.* Y/N said, Employer scanning a jewelry necklace.*

"Yeah, we sell a very expensive stuff here." The Employer said, he puts it on the box, and give it to Y/N.*

"That will be $45.30 dollars." The employer said, Y/N takes a credit card out, and begins to scan it.*

"Thank you for coming, see you next time!" The employer said, Y/N nodded, she would walk away and gets out of the store.*

"Wow, this is my best day ever!" Y/N said, she would walking on the streets and she felt like she has been watched.*

"Hmm.. Strange." Y/N said whispered, she look around to make sure nobody around her.*

"Huh. Nobody's here. Okay, I fucking don't like this.." Y/N said, she would walking on the area. Then someone grabbed her box, and ran off.*

"Hey! Give my shit back!" Y/N yelled, she would started to chasing him around the buildings. He would go to the area, Y/N would go to the same way too, and she stopped.*

"Huh? What? Where the fuck did he go?" Y/N asked, she look around carefully, she back away a bit, and then someone was behind her, and then kick her down on the ground.*

"Gah!" Y/N yelled, A thief gets on her, he hold her down, But Y/N punched him in the face, and pinned him down on the ground. Y/N looks at him that he was wearing a blue shirt, gray pants, golden Bracelet, golden necklace, and has a black hair.*

"Give me back my jewelry back, or I'll kick you right in the balls!" Y/N shouted, she hold his neck with her left arm as her right arm was fist up.*

"Hey! Get off me, you lady." A guy said, Y/N would punched him in the face.*

"I'm not gonna say it again.. But who are you? And where's my fucking jewelry?!" Y/N shouted as she raised her voice.*

"Calm down, woman.. I just want your jewelry and that's it.." A guy said, Y/N would flinched him out.*

"But you should have to buy a jewelry at the store.." Y/N said, He looks at her as he smirked.*

"I will give it to you back, Anyways.. I'm Vitor Sousa. Yours, darling?~" Vitor Sousa asked flirting to made Y/N blushes.*

"Uhhh.. Y/N, and you can call N/N(Nickname)." Y/N introduced herself, Vitor Sousa blushes as he smirked,*

"Well, Hello Y/N.~" Vitor Sousa said, he would stands up as Y/N was still on him.*

"Uhhhh... Hi? ;//-\\;" Y/N said confused, Vitor Sousa was chuckles, and slowly puts his hand on your cheek.*

"You're so cute when you're blushes.~" Vitor Sousa said flirting as he made Y/N blushes so hard.*

"S-S-Shut the fuck up!! I'm not blushing! I just got sweating, and got hot.." Y/N said lying, Vitor Sousa knows that you're lying. Suddenly, He picks you up, and carry you like a bridal styles.*

"H-Hey! I can walk you know!" Y/N said angrily as she still blushes hard.*

"The Princess needs to be carry.~" Vitor Sousa said flirting, He puts you down.*

"Huh. Jerk.." Y/N said, She felt Vitor Sousa was wrapping his arms around your waist.*

"Hm!? What are you doing?" Y/N asked as she blushes, Vitor Sousa didn't listen to your question, and then he slowly kissing her on the lips.*

"Mmm!!" Y/N mumbling as she blushes really hardly, you want to stopped, but you seem pretty enjoying it, and you kissing him back.*

"This is...Fine." Y/N said it in her mind, she slowly wrapped her arms around Vitor Sousa's neck, and kept kissing him. Vitor Sousa slowly rubbing your back, and squeeze your ass hard. Y/N and Vitor Sousa was moaning softly.*

"Mwa.. Huh. I got to go, I have things to do. Here's your jewelry back.." Vitor Sousa said, he gives her jewelry back. Vitor Sousa kissed her on the cheek as Y/N was blushes hard.*

"But, I'll see you after I've returned.~" Vitor Sousa said flirting, he winks at you, and started to left you at the area.*

"Oh... B-B-Bye.." Y/N said as she blushes hardly.* 😳😵‍💫

_______________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!! Also, there will be my ships chapter soon! Hun X Vitor Sousa! I know he's not in the show, but there will be in the story.

See you next time! And Mother(BluewolfJade1) :)