"Perfect couples!" Rahzar X FishFace

So they've been dating when they're being Human, and now they turn into a mutant animal like Snakehead and (first mutant)Akita dog/(Double mutant)Wolf Skeleton wolf, and they're still dating each other and live in the apartment!

Warning: Language, Sexual, And Not for kids! ⚠️
_______________________________________________________________

*Rahzar was in the living room while he sleeping. FishFace has came home, he opened the door, and close the door behind him,*

"Babe! I'm home!" FishFace shouted, he put the groceries down, and throw the key to the basket.*

"Hm? Babe?" FishFace said confused, he walked to the living room and saw Rahzar was sleeping in the couch while the Tv was still on.*

"Oh.. Darling.." FishFace said to himself quietly, he would walked to his lovely boyfriend, and kissed him on the forehead.*

"Good night, darling.." FishFace said, he was about to go the kitchen but Rahzar just grabbed him in the arm, and pulled him into a hug.*

"*snores* T-Teddy b-Bear.." Rahzar talk himself in the sleep and snoring. FishFace look at him, and smiled. He fell asleep.*

*in the morning, At outside! FishFace was just jumping in the trampoline to have fun, Rahzar would come outside and saw FishFace just jumping.*

"Babe? What are you doing?" Rahzar asked, FishFace kept jumping on the trampoline and do a backflip.*

"Jumping on the trampoline! It was fun! Whoo-Hoo!" FishFace said excitedly, he do a backflip like t hired times, Rahzar was thinking about having a trampoline with His lovely boyfriend.*

"Ooh! I want to jump with you! Let me try something. :V" Rahzar said, FishFace did a back jump up, Rahzar gets on it, he jumps and made FishFace flew up.*

"Ahhh!!" FishFace screamed, and gets stuck in the tree.*

"Oh shit! Darling, are you okay!?" Rahzar asked worries, he would gets out of the trampoline and catch FishFace from falling the tree.*

"Ohh.. Ooh! That was fun! Let's do it again! :D" FishFace said, enjoyed the fun.*

"Hehe.. Babe, I don't know about that. But I don't want to hurt you again..💧" Rahzar said, FishFace would give him a cute face to begging.*

"Umm.. *Sighs* Fine, But if I hurt you again. We have to take a break from it.." Rahzar said, FishFace grinned excitedly, and kissed Rahzar on the cheek.*

*In the trampoline, FishFace started to jump high, Rahzar did a jump to make FishFace flew up.*

"Whoo-Hoo! Yay!" FishFace shouted, Rahzar would catching him in the arms.*

"Careful." Rahzar said, FishFace gets off him, and started to jump high again, Rahzar did a jump to make FishFace flew up again,*

"Boo-Yah! Do it again babe!" FishFace shouted, Rahzar did a jump again to make FishFace flew up higher!*

"YEAH!! WHOO!" FishFace shouted cheering, and got catches by Rahzar's arms.*

"Okay, it's time for a break." Rahzar said, FishFace smiled, they would get back in the house.*

"Babe.. That was fun! Can we do it again next time?!" FishFace said, Rahzar deeply sighs.*

"Xever, I love to but I don't want to hurt you again." Rahzar said.*

"Come on, Babe. I have a robot legs! Also, My water tank will be fine.." FishFace said, Rahzar would sighs again and gentle sitting on the couch with FishFace. He would look at the Tv shows, FishFace would wrapping his robot legs around Rahzar's waist and wrapped his arms around Rahzar's neck.*

"Babe! What the fuck are you doing?! O//_\\O" Rahzar asked, FishFace was smirked, and then he kissed him on the lips, carefully with his teeth to try not to give him a venom.*

"Hmm!! Hmm.," Rahzar mumbling, slowly kissing him back on the lips. FishFace would biting him on the lips, Rahzar was wrapped his arms around FishFace's waist and beginning rubbing his Back to carefully not to cut FishFace's wanted tank. FishFace exploded his tongue inside Rahzar's mouth and they're starting to moaning softly and making themselves very sweating. Rahzar started to biting FishFace's neck to make scream a bit but not that loud, Rahzar pinned him down gentle and continue biting his neck. FishFace moaning softly.*

"That's.. Right, baby. Fuck me!~" FishFace said quietly in flirting way, Rahzar bites FishFace's neck real hard, and licking his neck. Rahzar pulled away and kissing FishFace on the lips to make their lips very wet one.*

_______________________________________________________________
YES! MY FAVORITE SHIPS EVER! >:D If you don't like it, Don't read it! 💢 My favorite ships is, Chris Bradford x Xever montes and the mutants one! :)

See you next time and Mother(BluewolfJade1)! :D