°°Chapter Fifty°°

OH MY LANTA I HAVE A NEW BOOK THAT IM POSTING SOON AND IM IN LOVEEEEE I HAVE HUGE PLANS FOR IT AND I CANNOT BELIEVE ITTTT! SO SO EXCITED. ITLL BE CALLED GATE KEEPERS AND ILL POST IT AS SOON AS I HAVE A COVER, SO IF ANY OF YOU PHOTO EDITORS WANT TO HELP A GIRL OUT?(;

Chapter Fifty:

Jordyn's Point of view:

"My answer is..." I saw all reasons of why to say yes but I saw all the signs pointing to no. One was he was not a child and I was not his toy. He treated me like his toy quite a bit, saying how I didn't really matter, but then I meant everything? And I also couldn't date him for the fact that I stooped so low with Luke to get back at him, that guilty feeling would be on my chest the whole time if we dated. But I loved Harry. Truly I did no matter my choice or what I've said and have said, I loved him which is why I said, "No Harry...were um... Done."

The second the words escaped my mouth it broke my shattered heart into even more fragments. I know it had to be done though because we were both only going to get hurt more if we kept trying. He nodded slowly.

"You think you can just run away from us? We're inevitable, you'll just end up back here! Were ineluctable. We were meant to be together Jordyn! I'm not saying this for any other reason besides the fact that we can't run from this. We pull away? We'll get pushed back together," his voice cracked once or twice as he tried not to cry, him biting his tears back. Hearing it mad my heart ache awfully but I couldn't do it. Not right now.

"Harry. Make this easy on yourself and leave," I mumble making sure my voice stayed neutral. To my surprise he wasn't shocked by my reply. But he didn't budge. And he wasn't going to either and I just sigh, "its not healthy to keep trying to fix something that's already too broken beyond repair, Harry."

He nods slowly before wrapping his arms around my waist his face buried in my shoulder as he cries slightly. It hurt so bad to see him like this. And I didn't plan to make myself even more of a bitch so I hug him back, his body tensing under my touch to his shock. He lifts me up and spun my around in the air as I hug him tightly, sadly, and more desperately.

"I think you should go..." I whisper trying to hold back the on coming tears, and it worked; my voice stayed calm, constant, fair. He sighs dropping me to my feet his eyes blotchy and puffy but not watering anymore.

"Why can't you give me a chance?" He asks plead laced with every word as I sigh sadly looking down at my feet.

"Because I already gave you a chance, and this is where we ended up. I don't know that things will be different or change this time around..." I presumed as he nods acknowledging my side but his obstinate attitude shut down my opinion.

"Jordyn, I see what you're saying but I can not let you go, and I can not just your friend. I need you in my life. It is vital that I'm with you and no one else. Please... Please give me until the rest of the cruise to manifest my love for you," he says as my heart fragmented into even smaller components.

"Until the end of the week," I mumble giving in before opening the door to my suite holding it open, "Now you must go."

He sighs bending down to kiss my cheek before leaving as I shut the door gently. His action was benevolent and I was happy. I didn't know what my guide lines should be for him to prove his promise of only being with me, and really wanting to, too. All I knew was maybe we could forget us now. Maybe we can move on from one another because believe it or not; he's probably fucking someone's brains out. Call me a bitch for thinking that but oh well. It was true! Every time I saw him unexpectedly he was fooling around with some other girl. Whether that was Kaylin, or the other two girls on this trip, it always happened. I wanted to ask him about his knuckles but I forgot too. They were all bloody and swollen. All I knew was it was two in the morning and I was ready to sleep.