°°Chapter Turdy Two°°

OKAY SO I NEVER HAVE AN AUTHORS NOTE IN THE BEGINNING BUT I JUST WANTED TO APOLOGIZE THIS IS NO THE BEST CHAPPIE AND IM GOING THOUGH ISSUES BUT PLEASE STILLLLL READ! (: LOVE YOU PENGUINS! xxx

_____________

"Because...I keep...My promises," She says weakly. What the hell Jordyn! Of course I'm going to kill him! I see Josh's eyes flicker looking at her and the damage he's done before he opens his mouth.

JORDYN'S P.O.V :

"Look at my art work... just stunning!" He says creepily staring me up and down. I gulp silently, "Alright. I'll give you what you need in return for her," He says. I froze. What? Why? Haven't you done enough? Jordyn....remember it's their mission they need this, you were going to die anyway. And there's only one of him maybe you can escape.

"Ok-"

"No! Anything else," Harry says tensely interupting me. I look at Josh pleading for something else with my eyes.

"No deal! It's Jordyn or the deals off," He says icely as my breathe hitches in the back off my throat.

"Deal!" I say, "But you tell us first!"

"I'm not stupid Jordyn," He says. I groan still weak at my knees.

"Harry give me your gun," I state.

"Bab-"

"Harry!" I demand. He hands me the gun and I quickly chuck it over and across the room way out of reach.

"There," i say shakily knowing this is the real deal. I'm going to be stuck here after this.

"I thought none were your boyfriends, " He says through gritted teeth. I was about to respond that Harry and I just have a strong relationship but Harry interupted me.

"She's mine," He says wrapping his arms around my waist protectively and leaning down kissing me passionately. I was really weak and it was hard to respond to the kiss, Harry noticing pulls away sad but grateful. I look at everyone and Josh was just smirking sinisterly.

"My boss is Dan Carson. He keeps his stash in the lowest part of the city. I work with no one just Dan....But remember lowest part of the city.

"I don't want fucking riddles! Tell them!" I yell hiding my scared feelings. He chuckles amused with my attitude.

"You're hot when your mad!" He says flirtatiously, "But it's under the GrayLock Bridge, right side, there will be a door that door has your stash."

"Thank you but that's not all," Harry says before whipping out a second gun from his back pocket and pointing it at him ready to pull the trigger.

"No Harry," I yell as he shoots sending the bullet a little to the right, going into Josh's shoulder blade instead of his heart.

"Harry! I - I - I promised you wouldn't shoot him!" I say tears pouring down my eyes. He looked shocked at my actions. What are you talking about Jordyn, he whipped you and your defending him, I understand Harry now, I think as a shirtless Harry with whip lashes rushed through my mind.

I quickly wrapped my hands around his neck pulling us close into a hug.

"Thank you," I mummble tears almost gone, his hair tickling my cheek. He sets his hands on my lower back causing me to flinch because of the whips. I feel so weak and pathetic it's honestly horrible.

"Let's get you out of here," Harry whispers in my ear before swooping me up bridal style. He holds the gun up again. Oo! I can't watch watch a guy get killed in front of my eyes. I turn my head away facing Niall, him looking apologeticly at me. I slightly smile and then I hear the shot go off. I turned my head slightly and slowly and I saw Josh dead, my heart instantly felt heavy with guilt.