°°Chapter Six°°

JORDYN'S P.O.V.

I was about to slap Harry straight across the face but a knock on the door stopped me. I turned around, unlocked it, and opened it to see the one and only....Luke.

"Yes?" I ask sweetly with a smile on my face. I hear Harry groan from behind me, while Luke and I were just smirking. I was smirking at Harry's reaction I have no idea what Luke over here was smirking at.

"This is man stuff Jordyn..." Luke says. I laugh and walk out. The fact the he thinks their men just makes me laugh. Those two boys are definitely not men.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"This is man stuff Jordyn..." I hear Luke say awkwardly followed by a laugh from Jordyn as she left. I turn around. This has got to be good.

"What is it?" I ask coldly.

"Don't snap at me! It's about.... 'Our boss'" He says quoting his fingers when he said our boss.

"Yeah? What about him?" I ask harshly. I could be nicer but the fact that Luke told me not to snap at him made me laugh inside. He can't push around the leader.

"He needs to talk to us," Luke says looking me directly in the eyes showing it was serious.

"Who's us?" I ask.

"Everyone even Kaylin.... Well not everyone..." He says drifting off. I knew who he ment. He meant not Jordyn. For obvious reasons too... she'd escape... No doubt! She's sassy... that might come off the wrong way with our boss.

"Who's willing to stay with her?" I ask referring to Jordyn.

"Well originally we thought you... But then we decided we didn't want to come back to a dead Jordyn..." He says. I smirk. It's true. I'd kill her. Almost instantly. My smirk faded.

"So who?!" I ask a little pissed.

"Well you're the leader! Choose!" He says.

"You and Niall?" I ask. He shakes him head.

"One or the other. He wants everyone that can come... so only one should stay," He says emotionless.

"Do you think you could handle her alone? Because I know Niall can," I say. Honestly I'd rather have Luke, Niall is very flirty like me, and I don't want shit to happen.

"Okay, Niall it is," Luke says. Fuck him!

"Why?" I ask abruptly.

"I know she's tough and sassy... she's like a girl version of you.... You and I both know Niall's better. He won't let her leave his sight. She's way too fast for me if she escaped. And-"

"ALRIGHT!" I shout interrupting him. He jumped at my actions. He was just talking about why it should be Niall and not him. Everything he said was true.... If I can't do it Niall's the next best thing. I groan and shoo him out my room.

"Get Niall for me!" I say after shutting the door behind him. After about thirty seconds Niall comes in.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"You'll be staying while we go to the meeting or whatever it may be," I say emotionless.

"What?! Why?!" He says

"Because you can handle her," I say looking him in the eyes.

"Kaylin? Yeah I got her wrapped around my fing-"

"No.... Jordyn," I say. His mouth drops.

"Why aren't you staying behind?!" He said. I wanted to fucking slap him but I kept my cool. Niall was one of my best mates out of all of them.