°°Chapter Nineteen°°

JORDYN'S P.O.V.

I wake up after the conflict with Harry. I lean into a sitting position on the couch and get up to go to Calum's room. I knock on his door and hear him groan.

"Go away Jordyn!" He says. I was speechless.

"How'd you know it was me?" I ask.

"You knocked the boys would have broke in," He said through the door.

"But what if you were changing?" I ask as he opens the door.

"well that would be a sight to see wouldn't it," He says winking. I think about what he was trying to say amd then i understood and scowled at him. He chuckled and leaned against the door frame.

"So what's up?" He aks emotionless.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask.

"no, I'm not a nice guy," He says.

"No kidding, but you're a good friend to Luke," I say. He shifts alittle.

"Okay, I'm listening..." He says a little confused.

" If its something like i love you, no way, you can wait two days until he's home," He said emotionless.

" Just tell him Harry kissed me... I pulled away but i want him to know," I say. He thinks for awhile.

"Fine," He says pulling out his phone and texting him.

"Before you send it i want to read it!" I say he groans and shows me the text. I read it over and nodded.

"Looks good, besides your spelling errors," I say. He gives me a death glare.

"Anything else princess?" He asks fakely.

"Yeah. What were you and Harry discussing the other day out in the pole barn?" I ask cautiously. He smirks and leans up.

"Good morning princess," He says while trying to shut the door but i put my foot in the door. Ah! Fuck! That hurt.

"Tell me," I say walking in. He groans and then smirks at my disgusted face at how dirty his room was.

"Why do you need to know princess?" He asks me smirking obviously enjoying my reactions.

"DON'T call me princess!" I snap. He chuckles.

"Okay well why must you know bitch," He says slyly.

"Don't call me that either!" I say.

"Oh you're right... That's Harry's nickname for you," He says smirking.

"Shut up! And I want to know because I know it was about me!" I say.

"the Earth doesn't revolve around you princess," He says.

" No it doesn't but you told me that night. You weren't drunk you must have just been to tired to think straight!" I say smirking.

"Whipe that smirk off you're face, I don't want to get punched for calling you hot," He says rubbing his head.

"Headache?" I ask fakely. He gives me a death glare.

"Yeah, You know what-" He starts to say but looks down at his vibrating phone.

"hel-" He starts but then i hear yelling through the other end of the phone.

"Luke calm down!" He says into the phone. I wait awhile for Calum to say something else.

"I'm not saying all that man, just talk to her your effing self!" He says handing me the phone.