Fateful Encounter

It was just another kawaii day in your small apartment in the middle of some rich person neighborhood. You find yourself automatically following your daily routine; you get up, and the first thing you do is hop on to daddy discord. You check your servers. Fortnite, Minecraft, Valorant, Cocomelon, Overwatch, and, eventually, Roblox.
"hewwo uwu wwwwwwwwhats going on daddies 🥺🥺🥺🦄🦄🦄" (you)
"Greetings, my suspicious petite kitten baka-chan. 😈😈😈 Will you be attending our meeting?" (discord mod chadwick)
"y y y y yes dadday 🥺🥺 i i i is it onwine owr is it in pewson 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺" (you)
"Our meeting is in person, my kawaii suspicious baka kitten oppar senpai kawaii chan. 😈😈😈" (discord mod chadwick)
You log onto vrchat and metafuck daddy Chadwick. You give him that good virtual gluck gluck and he pays you in nitro.
You think back on what daddy chadwick said.
Real life meeting? Pfft. The only reason you're on the server is for money. Why would you ever even think of going?
You text your online friend, Qwerty1, about the new discord mod cum flavored mountain dew.
"hey are you going to the roblox meet lololol 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏" (qwerty1)
"no tf" (you)
"plzz ill b there XD 🌈🌈🌈🌈" (qwerty1)
"ok" (you)
The power of emo gays fills you with determination and you end up deciding to go.
You can't decide what to wear, but eventually you pick a yellow and white thin, striped, soft crewneck, light blue short overalls with flowers in the front pocket, vines embroidered along the edges, stars on the cuffs, and pride pins attached to the straps, white socks that are kind of long but below the knee and have little embroidered rainbows on them, and red converse because youre a little twink. You also wore star earrings and stupid friendship bracelets and rings and shit. Also your shoelaces have beads on them. and youre wearing a flower crown because you are a degenerate.
You check the temperature of daddysville on your phone and bark like a doggy woggy because its so sexy outside. it is 60 degrees fahrenheit which is very good.
You head out and HOP ONTO YOUR kawaii yellow BIKe and head off to mommyacre park!
You arrive and are surprised to see the whole server huddled near a bridge.
There are people doing bottle flips, people snorting cocaine, people skateboarding, and people discussing the Roblox limiteds stock market. You look everywhere for somebody you recognize, but alas, you recognize all of them and dont want to talk to any of them.
Your frail skinny pale kawaii petite hands GRAB THE FUck out of the fruit loop jello and you feel sexy dominant alpha male hands help you guzzle the delicious treat down.
You look behind you to see who your sexy master baka is and it is a tall man with very watery eyes and a dominant alpha sexy kinky male haircut.
"hey baybay 😏 call me elon, because youre me lony desire 😝😝😝"
you can tell he is a sexy goofy prankster man and you ignore the fact that this 200iq big daddy cant pronounce the word only for his life because he is so sexy and dominant and zaddy. you just want to fuck the bitcoin out of him!
"hey im y/n uwu"
"heres my discord tag 😈 call me baybay 🤙"
After you and Qwerty1 pole dance on the flag pole you decide its time to head home.
"wait... y/n!!" you hear elon call out.
you turn around and see your new sexy baba boi running towards you at full speed like a ricch billionare.
"please... dont leave me..."
you decide that he is too brocken to be abandoned and take him to your house.
"this is my kawaii kitten gaymer home plz get comfy and take some kawaii milk tea boba 🧋 out of my pink sanrio minifridge. it's right next to my giant miku body pillow" you demand to him
"ok daddy y/n master baka kitten senpai oppar chan" he replies
you get on your computer and start your hardcore arsenal gaming and everything was going dandy until elon chan starts pulling on your shirt sleeve and sitting on your lap
"what do you want slut" you spit out
he feels your sexy saliva protrude from your mouth and he accidentally swallows it like the whore he is as he opens his mouth to ask you to make him hot choccy and cuddle him as he pulls a rick sanchez and cries his scary little bug eyes out while screaming to you about how being a big smart rich zaddy metaverse daddy chan is a curse not a blessing.
you pat the bed and you are the big spoon and you guys cuddle as he talks about how he has anxiety, agoraphobia, claustrophobia, adhd, depression, bipolar, histronic personality disorder, bpd, aspd, ocd, psychopath, sociopath, did, anorexia, bulimia, EDNOS, BED, orthorexia, osdd, depersonalization disorder, GAD, panic disorder, panic attacks, perfectionism, seperation anxiety, GERD, asthma, social anxiety, bereavement, disruptive mood disregulation disorder, self harm, derealization disorder, asperger syndrome, autism, ASD, attachment disorder, hoarding disorder, kleptomania, anger issues, intermittent explosive disorder, schizophrenia, pyromania, oppositional defiant disorder, avoidant personality disorder, cannabis dependence, cocaine dependance, hypersexuality, body dysmorphia, intellectual developement disorder, dyslexia, general adaptation disorder, L+bozo+ratio disorder, twitter addiction, PTSD, insomnia, sleep paralysis, bigbrainia, dissociative amnesia, narcolepsy, whatever that one daydreaming disorder is called, fugue state, dissociative neurological symptom disorder, major depressive disorder, reactive attachment disorder, disinhibited social engagement disorder, acute stress disorder, C-PTSD, prolongued grief disorder, rett syndrome, tourrette syndrome, tic disorder, discalculia,  nonverbal learning disorder, selective mutism, idiopathic hypersomnia, and more.
he proceeds to tell you that he self diagnosed himself because tiktok told him that he bounces his leg and doesnt sleep so he has all of these disorders.
you comfort him by ripping the grey hairs out of his head, one by one.
he is very relaxed and begins to fall asleep as he suckles on your nip nip.