Truth be told

"thanks for letting me suck on your big milky nip nips daddy y/n"
"you are welcome elon-chan 💕"
Last night was super swaggy pogchamp! You cuddled for the rest of the night with the little cutesy poo brownette with those tesla colored orbs.
Elon-san was still taking a nappy nap and cuddly wuddling your L Lawliet human sized figurine, so you decided to go to the kitchen and cook him kawaii pikachu pancakes. You made sure to garnish it with extra bitcoin semen because you stalked his twitter-desu and found out it was his uwu favorite snacky wacky.
"wow y/n this is really poggers how did you know i loved bitcoin semen"
"oh nothing TEEHEe uwu"
he is kind of freaked out and you can tell because his bored ape nft shaded orbs were glowing like airplanes in the night sky.
you are covered in twink sweat because of the roblox in person discord server meet yesterday so you went to take a shower.
"w w w w w wait senpai plzz take this jar of my piss flavored body scrub before you go" says elon cutely.
you snatch it from him and hop in the shower.
you are now INSIDE OF THE SHOWER! and you are using this freshly curated artisan piss body scrub that elon made just for you and wow your skin feels so smooth 💕💕💕 you love elon so much so you quickly finish your shower before hugging him and then hopping onto the server with the bois.
Qwerty1 texts you.
"hey y/n ;)))) hw wz lst nite? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XD" (qwerty1)
"thx 4 askng! it ws gud lulz" (you)
"dd he gv u hd? :D" (qwerty1)
"no uwu he ws v whlsm nd sckld on m nip :3333" (you)
"www so adrbl! >_< XD" (qwerty1)
you think you are having a seizure but qwerty1 says he has to go because his daddy master discord mod, jeffwick, needs somebody to warm his large masculine alpha male grimy nostrils with their cute kawaii meta twinky buttocks, so you decide to plan another meet in your minecraft discord server with 1.2m metaverse members. you set the meet to today, at 1PM. you make sure it says to end at 3pm, because you wouldnt want to keep anybody for too long.
"𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖞/𝖓-𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓, 𝖜 𝖜 𝖜 𝖜 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖆𝖐𝖆 𝖐𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓😈😈😈"(daddy elon)
"nothing uwu i was just pwanning a meetsie weetsie fow my minecwaft discowd sewvew!!!!!!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🌺🌺🌺🦄🦄🦄 dwo ywou want to cwome uwu?!" (sussy kitten you)
"yes hehehehehe 😈😈🤙🤙😝😝"
with that, you and elon prepare for the meet. elon puts on his sexy expensive bitcoin daddy suit and you wear a cropped rainbow button up with light-blue-washed cuffed shorts as well as your twinky red converse, gay rainbow twinky kitten baka socks (they are striped), and gay anime and rainbow pins. you also wear a flower crown, anime blush, fake freckles, and large circle-frame glasses. and a butt plug pink wolf tail to match the pink and white wolf ears you are wearing (they have bells attatched.)
"hey kitten elon 😝😝😝 do you like my twinky outfit daddy-chan 🥺🥺🦄🦄"(you)
"yes baybay 🤙🤙 u r the kitten to my baka 😈😈😈😏😏😏🏷🏷🏷"
you get in elons big bulgy wulgy neon black tesla. i wonder where he gets all of this expensive stuff! he must have really nice friends and parents☺️ you think to yourself as his sexy veiny pale big boy alpha male hands grasp the leather steering wheel. you think teslas are supposed to drive themselves but you dont mind elon being dominant girthy musty alpha male because he is so metafuckable.
you arrive at your destination.
you set the meet to a different location than yesterday. this time, the meet is at an empty mall. it is empty because elon owns the place! yippee! he rented a kidcore weirdcore dreamcore aestheticcore arcadecore mallcore liminalspacecore spacecore planetcore 80score 90score cottagecore grungecore altcore fairycore goblincore witchcore y2kcore vampcore draincore emocore scenecore glitchcore brightcore corvidcore gremlincore crowcore wormcore mosscore catcore uwucore kawaiicore pastelcore unicorncore gothcore animecore retrocore vintagecore spidercore makeupcore colorcore rainbowcore redcore coralcore oceancore gamercore gamingcore oldcore thriftingcore grandpacore clothingcore comfycore blanketcore softcore uwucore owocore minecraftcore softiecore sexycore robloxcore fancore mentallyillcore lgbtcore bouncy castle for the whole server to use!! he is so kind! you kiss his kawaii cheeks one last time before you lead him to the food court. wow! they are serving your favorite food, minion cum! it is your favorite little treat for any nice day! you convince elon to try some, but silly little baka elon gets some on his face😡😡😈😈😏😏
"here elon chan, let me help with that TEEHEE😝😝" you say as you seductively kawaiily lick the minion cum off of his kawaii lips.
"thanks senpai uwu🥺🥺" he says in response
you pick him up bridal style and carry him to the bouncy house before you see a qwerty1!
"hy bstE! whtz ⬆️?!" he asks
"nthn mch, hw abt u XD" you kawaiily respond
"THE SKY LOLOL :D"
you laugh at his funny joke.
elon is looking at you from afar with RAGE in his metaverse spacecore orbs... he is JEALOUS of qwerty1... even though he knows qwerty1 is dating baka-kun.... he cant help but be BROKEN and EMO from feeling like youre cheeto-ing on him.... he runs away with tears down his emo cheeks and you see him right before he turns the corner into the new metaverse anime school simulator shop... you KNOW he never goes there unless he is feeling emo.... you run to him, but you cant find him... suddenly, you see him crying near the window with the SEXY 😝😝😝megamind meme advertising the new lemon and potato chip mountain dew flavor... you want to run into his sexy warm alpha male dominant musty girthy muscular arms, but it feels like you know so little about him....