Warehouse & Babysitting [6]

I'm in a good mood today because Friday, I passed all my tests!! So, here's a long chapter that consists in 1090. Let's enjoy my cup of victory!

 Let's enjoy my cup of victory!

[Takemichi's pov]

At the toman meeting.. I got some useful information.. Mikey told us about what happened to this Pah's friend's girl friend and toman is gonna fight Moebius on August 3rd..

But at the same time, Naoto said that during a conflict between Mikey's and Draken's faction on August 3rd... Draken died.

"So does that mean Draken dies in the fight between Toman and Moebiues?

My deductive skill aren't up to this at all!!!"

*A few moments later..*

Naoto I've got it, I'm gonna..

"Be Draken's bodyguard!"

(A/n And then everything from asking to be darken's bodyguard to the hospital incident happened and meeting future osanai. I'm to lazy to write.

If you're wondering which chapter it is it's chapter 12 and 13 in the manga.)

Meanwhile in the Takashi's household
[Kaiju's pov]

"Kaiju-san~! When is Kazu-nii will be here~!" Mana whine. "Never, he's sick." "Then, can we at least go to the park?" Luna whine

"Ahh! Stop whining! Fine we'll bring you to the park!" I angrily replied

"Calm down Crazy head, there's no need to stress out about." Said Habiki with a calm face. "Go on kids, go and change." "Okay, Haki-San!"

As the kids went to change their clothes, me and Habiki was alone in the battlefield we used to call living room. Habiki also snapped for a while too.

The room was a mess. Habiki can't stand messy room. "Why do we have to babysit again?.." I asked annoyingly.

"It's because you told Kazu-san there's a brand new bandaid and he went down to earth, in the rain, waiting for the shop to opened." He replied as he clean up the place.