"Happy indeed.." [Ending!]

[Takemichi pov]
In the future

Naoto went through the files as I explained what happened in the past. Baji, Valhahla, every single thing in detail. No doubt it took a long time.

"Fwuh, and that's all of it Naoto-kun."

"Thanks for the information, Takemichi-kun. We should take a break."

"No, we can't. Wait correction, I can't so sent me to the past Naoto-kun. I have to save Baji and the others."

"If you say so but you know.. Don't push yourself to hard, ok?"

"Yes, mother"

And as we shook hands a little zap went through my body and sent me back in time. But.. why do I have a bad feeling..

As I arrive at the past, I was with Habiki and Kaiju. "Haki-san, where's Kazuki?" I asked but I got strange look in return.

"Who's that?"

"Huh? You don't know Kazuki? Your bf?" I asked again. "No, who are you talking about anyway." Said Kaiju.

Something changed while I was in the future.

I ran toward Toman meeting and Baji was there. Not with Valhahla. It's a good thing but again no Kazuki. I ran and ran to our secret meeting places but no Kazuki.

Now I'm in front of my house and also the last meeting spot of Kazuki. I breathe in and out, hopping for the best. I hold the handle and twist it.

"Kazu-nii! san....?" I yelled but soon stop as I met with silent and dark living room. What is happening? Where's Kazu-nii?

I nervously grab my phone and dial my mother's number. I held the phone to my ears and she finally answered.

"Oka-san, do you remember Kazuki?"

"Kazuki? Hmm.. no, is he your friend? I hope I can meet him someday!"

"Ok.. well I got to go now, Oka-san."

"Ok~ as soon I got home, I will cook your favorite food for dinner!"

"Ok, Bye bye!"

"Bye my little angel~"

*beep*

Again. No Kazuki. No wait, Sano Kazuki live at the Sano household! Mikey's house. I gotta go there.

I'm gonna ran even if my legs are in pain, I'm gonna find Kazu-nii no matter what!

As I arrive at the house, I immediately knock on the door. Hearing the locks clicking as the door open.

"Yes? How can I help you?" A familiar voice rang in my ears.

"Kazu-nii?"

"Hm? Do I know you?"

"Are you Sano Kazuki-san?.." I asked nervously.

"Yes, I am.."

"Ah

"Ah.. then are you familiar with the name Takemichi? Or Takemitchy?.."

A long silence occur as Kazuki think for a long and finally he answered: "Yes.. yes, I do. Though the memories are a bit fuzzy, I do remember."

"Well, I must go now. It is nice to meet you, little man." Said Kazuki as he hold out his hand for a shake. I accept and this hands are not cold but warm..

Hope gleam in my eyes as I celebrate inside. Kazuki is alive.. not as a ghost but a human. But.. he don't seem to remember me.

Hm..

The past seems to have happy vibes. I think the future is fix just with Kazuki being alive. If I got back to the future, will Hinata-chan be alive? There's one way to find out.

*knock knock*

"

Ah- Takemichi-kun. Sorry my sister is not here in the moment.." said Naoto.

"Oh, I'm here to meet you. Naoto let's shake."

"Ehh~ you sure love to shake hands..."

"Hehe.. sorry for the trouble."

And just like that I went back to the future.

I open my eyes just to meet with my reflection. Huh.. I'm in the bathroom. Wait what I'm I wearing? Am I wearing a tuxedo? Eh?

"Takemitchy! Here you are, come on your gonna be late!" Said a familiar figure, Draken and next to him is Mikey.

"Huh? What's happening?"

"Huh?! Are you so excited that you forgot? Your getting married to Kazutora."

"Sorry, that my brother, Kazuki can't make it. He's quite busy."

Pause! What did you just say? Kazutora?! Me and Kazutora?? Well, we did hangout in the past and I do like him a bit but still.. how did this happen?!?

"Ah.. Takemichi.. you look stunning."

"Mhm.. you too, Kazutora-kun."

"Haha.. am I?"

"Mhm!"

"I'm glad to hear that."

As the priest said a whole bunch of words that I don't understand, it is finally time to decide my fate

"Hanagaki Takemichi, do you accept Kazutora as your husband?"

"I.. I-"

A year has past since the wedding, I think I have made the right choice. It's so quiet here, the park is truly breezy~

"Mitchy!"

"Ahh, Tora-chan."

"Happy 1st Anniversary!"

Truly I'm happy indeed..

Hey! I am your useless weeds in your garden. I have a new book coming where you can choose the ending you want, where you can control what to do with mc (main character). It will come out next year (2023)!
(Edit: it didn't work out well.. So um.. It didn't manage to get publish..)

Stay tuned?

🎉 You've finished reading ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ! (Tokyo Revenger X Maleoc) 🎉