Why.. [7]

[Habiki's pov]

"What's his family name?.." Shin asked as everyone look at me like the answer was at my face.

I sigh and replied "That's Kazuki's choice to tell you or not.. Come on, Luna, Mana we're going back."

I hold Luna and Mana's hands as I dragged them out of the playground. "And go home, brats. You're not supposed to be here!" I said as I turned to Shin, Nemu, and the Yashiro twins.

They all flinched and say 'yes sir' and flew back to heaven. "Wow! They're also reapers!?" Luna asked, shaking my hand intensely.

"No, they're angles~" I said sarcastically. "Now, let's go home!"

Meanwhile
[Takemichi's pov]

"Kaiju-san.. do you know Draken or something?" I asked Kaiju who sitting on top of Draken.

"Oh yea I know this idiot." Draken replied. "I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks Ken-ken~"

"Right.. so yesterday...

I was walking home when suddenly, something fell from the sky. So, I ran over to take a look.

I went to the location to find this idiot in the hole eating dirt. "I've always wanted to taste this.." is what he said.

Oh shit.. I've made eye contact.

Being the smart one, I ignored him and 'try' to walk away. "Hey you! Wannap try some?" The idiot asked.

"Nope." I replied as I continue walking. "My name is Isago Kaiju! What's your's?" "Draken."

"Alright your my friend now. Kazu-San have mortal friend and I wanna join in the trend.

Habiki also have mortal friend, well more like little kid friend. And-" I slap my hand to his mouth.

"I have no idea what you're rumbling." I said annoyingly.

"Welp! Your my friend now so.. get used to it!"

"Since when im I your friend.."

"Since I know your name!"

"What's my name then?"

"You said your name is Draken!" he said happily.

And that's how this idiot thinks that I'm his friend." Draken explained.

"Enough chit chat~ Pah's gonna stab Osanai if you keep standing here~" Kaiju mention.

I (This is Takemichi's pov if you forget) turn around and saw Pah with a bottle shard and was about to stab Osanai.

But then, Kazuki appear out of outwhere, wearing casual outfit, with a hood, snot on his face and hand stopping Pah from stabing the unconscious person.

"Kazu-san!" Kaiju yelled. He seams worry. "I'm fine, wait I thought you were babysitting with Haki-chan?.."

"That's not the problem right now! Your bleeding!" Kaiju shouted. Why is Kaiju worried about that? Wounds from reaper will heal almost instantly.

"I have to save this poor soul.." and with that Kazu-nii place his hand on Pah's head as Pah slowly losing consciousness.

"Right, jobs done." Kazu-nii sheepishly smile. "Michii-chan! Pah's sleeping so don't worry!.."

"You all should run away, the police are coming.. Kai-chan carry me." And with that, Kaiju hold on to Nii-chan and flew away.

Right now, I'm.. being interrogate.

"Right.. could you explained what just happened?.." ask Mitsuya as everyone explained what happened.

"So, Kazuki came just in time to save Osanai and your not grateful for that? And Kaiju said Kazuki is stabbed!?" Mitsuya asked

"What? Of course I'm grateful.. its just that they're not human! They have wings!." Mikey yelled slightly.

"Well, they're not human to begin with.. they're reaper. Angel that collect souls for a living.."

[Shinichiro pov]

I woke up and gasp.

"the same dream again." I smile slightly. "Why did you save me that time, Nii-san?"

"Shinichiro?" A white and black haired teen(?) called

"Shinichiro?" A white and black haired teen(?) called. "Ah.. Wakasa.."

"That dream?.."

"Yea.. the same one.."

"Come on, it's obvious you need a hug." Said Wakasa as he spread his hands wide open.

I walk over to Waka and I cried on his shoulder as Waka hugged me into his warm embrace.
_______________________
______________

Shinichiro and Waka was introduced!

I'm sorry if you're bored because this chapter don't have gifs and picture

Till next time!