Festival! [9]

Still in future
(Takemichi)

I walk to a specific location as Naoto follow me closely as we arrive at an abandoned playground.

There we see a 12 year-old boy with white hair swinging on the rusty old swing. The boy turn around and smile brightly.

"Michii, hi! Long time no see!"

Kazu-nii stood up from the swing and walk towards us. "Long time no see, Kazu-nii"

"I thought you've forgotten 'bout me, you know? I've been waiting for 12 years!" Kazu-nii whined, punching me softly.

"Right, I'm sorry. Say.. meet Naoto." I said pointing to Naoto. "Ah~! Nice to meet you, Tachibana Naoto-kun~"

"Eh? How do you know-" Naoto seems like he wanted to ask about his name but got interrupt by Kazu-nii.

"I know everyone in this city!~ So, tell me.. What brings you here today?" Kazu-nii said smiling cheerfully.

"We just want to ask you something.. about someone." Naoto said seriously

"And who's that? I know a lot of people!"

"Sano Shinichiro and you. You guys are related.. right?" I said softly as Kazu-nii began to stiffen up.

"S-Shinichiro? W-who's that?.."

After asking Kazu-nii a few questions, me and Naoto got back to business.  I shook Naoto's hand and went back to the past.

<determined handshake!>

[In the past/present][Shin's pov]

[Shin's pov]

Right now, I'm quite excited! Why you ask? Because we're going out to have fun today!

Normally, we would collect souls and attend boring classes about rules and homework. But today's different baby!

Our mentors are bringing us to a festival!

"Isn't this exciting Nemu!" I said as I place both my hands on Nemu and shake him.

"Yes, yes. Now, let go of my shoulders.." Nemu annoyingly point to my hands.

"Oh right. I'm sorry! It's just that we never had fun! after.. we died.."

"Oh stop with the Depressing Topic!" Yelled the twins. "Let's just go wild and have fun!" Said Sora. "And we'll win most of the game!" Sayo continue.

"Fuck you! I'm gonna win most of the game!"

"Ne.. do you know Haki-sensei is gonna confess?.." this made me and the twins stop arguing and look at Nemu, who is playing innocently with Isao.