Troublesome Indeed [12]

[3rd pov]

A few weeks have passed since the incident, no fight, no draken in the hospital, a sweet couple is formed and no swearing-

"Fuxk that bone man!"

"Right.. what's making you angry, Darling?"

"That stupid Reaper is making me fight a black soul! That means overtime and no free time!" Kazuki cried as Habiki sighs.

The kids saw Kazuki and thought, is he really the old one here? Sayo and Sora is used to this scene, they walk towards Kazuki and dragged him by his shirt.

"Come on teach.. Let's do our duties now!" Yelled the twins angrily. "No! Not now!" Kazuki cried out even more.

Habiki sigh and walk towards Kazuki and peck him on his cheek, "Get home soon, mí tesòro."

Why do you like him?.." the kids asked. "Well, because he's cute. Come now, let's have lunch."

Few hours later..

"Shin, what should we do?.."
"I don't know, Nemu."

Currently, the kids are sitting in the living room, trying to think what to do.

"How about ice cream?" Shin suggest. "Ice cream is finished last week.." Nemu replied as both of them sigh.

"Oh! I know what to do! We can do 'that' " Nemu said as he stood up to grab something. "Oh no.. anything but that please.." Shin pray.

Few seconds later, Nemu came back with a colouring book and some markers and crayons.

" *sigh* I'm too old for this.."

"We're the same age.."

...

...

Meanwhile..

*Growl!!*
*Roar!!*

"Ahh!~ I knew it was a bad idea to do this task now!!" Kazuki yelled as he running away from a mutant cat soul.

How did he end up in this situation? Well..

The overtime workers are finally in search of the last black soul. Kazuki's staff was ready to whack this soul.

"Ah, it's over there.." Sora whispers, pointing to a small black cat soul.

"Ah.. it's quite small, usually the Reaper will give us hard to complete task. " Sayo whispered, "Right teach?" No response. "Eh, teach?" Sayo turns to Kazuki's empty spot.

"He's gone!.." Sayo panic.

"He's there, at the cat. Get ready for capturing." Said Sora.

"Hey, little guy.. um.. I'm gonna bring you to a better place.. I hope you won't be a hassle to handle.."

As Kazuki pick up the black soul, the cat growled and grow bigger and bigger. Kazuki smiles and drop the cat and instantly run faster than flash himself.

There was one word in his mind right at that moment, shit shit shit. He even forgot to bring his staff.

He ran towards Sora and Sayo and yell, "Guys now!" With the orders, Sora and Sayo chant the spell. "By the power of god, I dare thy to stop before me."

And with that the cat started to slow down and stop in front of the capturing device perfectly. Kazuki active the device and the cat was sucked in the device.

"Now, i want my daily dose of vitamins..." Kazuki said as he get ready to drag the device to the white gates.

"We're gonna get some sleep as soon as we get home.." said the twins.

"We're home.." Kazuki said softly. "Sayo, Sora got take a bath and sleep."

"Yes, sir~.."

Kazuki who was clean and dried up went to Habiki's room. There he see his boyfriend sleeping soundly.

Kazuki walk towards the bed and cuddles with habiki. Habiki who was woken by the movement, rub his eyes, "Welcome home.."

Habiki warp his hands around Kazuki's waist/hip. "Uhm.. Let's just sleep.." Kazuki suggest. "You sounds like Nemu.." Habiki chuckle.

"Hehe.. good night~" Kazuki said as he kiss Habiki on the cheek softly. "Uhm.. Good night, Mí Tesóro." Said Habiki.

(A/n I feel so single writing the last part...

oh I'll be uploading late cuz my exam started last Wednesday and it ends at this Friday (24 August to 2 September 2022)

Today I'm gonna exam the most painful subject... math... well, I'm gonna fail this one..

Good luck to those who are having examination week。( 〒^〒)