Chapter 11

The three of them enter through the door. The room is as dark as it previously was. Before the three of them can exchange some information with each other, they hear a pleasant voice in the room: "Gao Cheng? Is it you?"

It's a male voice.

A female voice soon follows: "Gao Cheng! I am Wen Guo. We are trapped in the cabinet! Help us!"

Wen Guo?

Qiao Chi and Gao Cheng look at each other, and both of them receive each other's message through their eyes.

'I don't want to save them.'

Qiao Chi simply doesn't want to be near Wen Guo. What happens if they go together and start arguing? She doesn't want to increase the difficulty level of the game either.

Gao Cheng simply feels that if they rescue the three of them, they may definitely have to compete with those three for the key. Although the key has not been found yet, if they find it before his team, then not only does his team lose, but his pride and capabilities that he tries to show will also collapse along with it.

He feels uncomfortable regardless of how much he thinks it over.

Xia Mianmian looks at the two of them, and stands aside obediently without interrupting.

The three people in the closet seem to know what Qiao Chi and Gao Cheng are thinking because Wen Guo hurriedly says: "We know some clues! our two teams can cooperate!"

Previously, as soon as their team entered the door, they were chased all over the room by a little boy holding a knife before they could see the situation clearly. The kid wore a pure white T-shirt, and his face was pale. There were blood stains on the T-shirt, and she knew that the kid was a ghost.

The three of them stumbled onto the second floor under the faint light in the villa. After seeing that the little boy did not follow them to the second floor, they took a breather. They entered a room at will. Fortunately, they entered a study room. There was a diary of the villa owner. Before they could read it, the little boy jumped out again. He made a sharp scream and lunged at the three of them with his knife.

Not only that, they also saw a tall man who was dressed almost like the boy, possibly a male ghost, standing behind him.

The three of them were desperate, trying to find help.

Unable to hide in another room because they feared that the two ghosts would come in, the three of them pushed the table behind the door. After a while, they heard banging on the door, accompanied by screams of children.

They turned desperate because there was no way to turn back.

Although they knew that this was just a game, and the two people outside were just staff in disguise, the costumes, combined with the gloominess, frightened them.

With his sharp eyes, Kou Kou saw a closet. The three of them boldly opened the closet. Seeing that there were only a few simple clothes hanging in it, they quickly took the clothes out and hid in it.

Outside the closet, Gao Cheng looks at Qiao Chi and asks, "Should we save them? They said they know some clues."

She ponders for a while and says, "Mianmian, ask them what kind of clues they have."

Xia Mianmian nods, walks to the closet and asks, "What type of clues do you have?"

The three people inside remain silent for a while, and then they hear Wu Ye's muffled voice: "If we tell you, how can we be sure that you will save us?"

Xia Mianmian glances at Qiao Chi.

Qiao Chi then says: "We'll keep our word."

"Yes, we'll keep our word. Also, it's a live broadcast. How can we deceive you in front of so many people?" Gao Cheng adds in a tacit understanding.

Qiao Chi and Gao Cheng stand side by side. Xia Mianmian looks over and feels that her brother and Qiao Chi are the kind of people who would lie to them in front of so many people.

Wu Ye is actually not too reluctant to tell Qiao Chi and the others, but Wen Guo hurriedly says, "We saw a diary in our study. When you rescue us, we will take you to the study. Deal?"

Qiao Chi and Gao Cheng share a meaningful glance before he makes a gesture to Xia Mianmian, who immediately understands. She quietly walks back to the two of them, and together, they swagger away with the candles.

In fact, none of them even look back in the direction of the closet.

[Hahahaha the three of them walked away and the ones in the closet didn't even realize it]

[Even though Brother Cheng said, "I will not deceive people in front of everyone," he still is a ruthless Brother Cheng.]

[It may just be me, but don't you think Gao Cheng and Qiao Chi are a good match? Although Brother Cheng was a little nervous at first, but now, he can keep up with Qiao Chi.]

[I agree with the comment above! The two of them look at each other so sweetly!!!]

[Xia Mianmian: I'm the unnamed person in this movie of three people.]