Barb, are you okay?

Not a singel thought of what just happend could help Barbara undertsand or even comprehend what just happend.

This girl, who looked like one of those warrior princesses, in her ragged dress and volumnious, firey hair, had ran out screaming to her to watch out before looking schocked and stuttering out incoherent words of ramblings, something about a creature, a predator, almost eating her alive.

She herself was in sligth schock, but not near to the state of the girl. Slowly, Barbara complsed herself and walked closer to the girl. Her hands was raised to show she didn't mean any harm. As she got closer, the girl quited down, and finally, Barbara had engfulled the girl in a hug, just like her mother used to do when she had come home early from school after being extra much bullied.

She wisperd sweet nothings into the frail girls ears, and miracously, she calmed down, slowly crying into Barbaras shoulder.

The sweet moment shared between the two was suddenly interupted by the teenagers that had themselfs been interupted from eating eachothers faces by the girls screaming.

They ran out towards them from the backdoor, and the confusion was clear as daylight in the now uplit backyard, thanks to someone, probably Nancy, who had flipped on the backyard ligths. Making her run behind the others, as they asked what the hell had happend.

"Who is she?" Carry? No, Carol, asked Barabara in her high pitched voice. The girl had calmed down, but Barbara noticed that Carols voice made her flinch, so with a firm voice, "Can't you see she's in schock? Also, quite down, your voice is making her scared!".

She didn't quit know where the confidence to talk backa gainst Carol came from, who she never even had dreamed about talking back against.

She only knew, that she wouldn't let this girl come to harm, and she would be damned to let Carol or anyone else get their claws arou d this pure, innocet girl.