A whole new world

Steve had rushed up the stairs at the sound of the girl, and when they met, neither of them was sure of what to say.

"H-hi, my names Steve!" The young man finally said quit squeckly, but the young woman didn't judge. "Whats your name?" He continued shyly, the girl not responsing to what he first said.

"O-oh, sorry, my names Maryam. Do you, perhaps know where I am?" The girl stutterd out, unsure of what she should do, or if she even should trust this 'Steve'. However, she landed on the conclusion that she should act politely and try to get a grasp of where she was, and perhaps, if this Steve went through the security steps that 001 had told her to use when meeting new people, she could ask if she could stay here, while she looked for her sister, Eleven.

But Steve was stuck, mesmerised by her eyes. And finally said "You got beautifull eyes, you know." Making Maryam make a tick in the 'too forward' section of her evalution of him, he saw how she looked at him, an uncomfortable smile painting her delicate face, and quickly explained himself, "Not in a weird way! I just thougth to tell you how beautifull they are..." Steve got lost again, but thankfully, Nancy had come up, interupting him from the embarising conversation she had to listen to from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hi! Sorry to disturb you, my name is Nancy, Steves girlfriend." She quickly explained, with a bright an prim smile, holding a pair of clothes in her hands, probably for the girl. Steve looked at her questioning, almost judging her for disturbing his moment with the girl, his girl, and now, Nancy had told her of their own relationship! What if the beauty before him wasn't keen on being with him now that she knew he was already taken!? Well, not for long anyways, he planned the moment he saw the girl to break up with Nancy, although he wouldn't be against charing if that was an option. Little did he know, that Nancy silently cursed herself for the same reasons.

"Me and my friend, Barbara, just made breakfast, how about we all go down and eat? You must be hungry!" She asked, hoping to make a friendly and generous impression, wanting to get browny points with the girl for cooking for her, altough Barbara did most of the work, she didn't need to know that. "We could also talk more about this whole situation better downstairs, and get you proper clothing, Steve, if you would excuse us? Nancy  said roboticly, as well as quite forsingly shoving Steve out of his own .

"Oh, okay, but umm," Maryam started,  not quite sure if she could trust this 'Nancy', she seemed kind, but a bit forced, maybe she was only protective of her boyfriend, Steve. 001 said that he didn't want me to talk to anyone else but Eleven, since she wouldn't take me for herself, as he said the other children would. Maybe Nancy thougth that I was intending to take Steve away from her?

"Yes, what is it? Nancy asked, a bit disapointed at the girls uncertainty with asking her questions.

"T-thank you, so much for the hospitality, but could you please leave so I could change?" The girl asked, uncomfortable with the thougth being naked in front of others.

"Oh, ohhhh, yes of course! I will wait rigth outside, tell me if you need any help!" Nancy said as she left, closing Steves bedroom door behind her.

Now, the lowcut, pink tank top, although tigth, the 80's stretch fabric was magical in certain ways, but the unstretchable jean shorts where too tigth, and just didn't go up her wide, breedable hips.

The panties didn't fit either, making her skip them and search in Steves closet for some shorts, finding a pair that fit her.

Finally, there was the bra. But, Maryam had never used one! In the lab, her large bosom was free in it's natural beauty. This made Maryam think it was some kind of headwere, it did fit around her head, and so she put it on and closed it under her chin, as she would do with the helmet in the lab.

"I'm ready!" Maryam told Nancy happily through the door. She felt as she finally had something of her own, or atleast that she had created distance between her and the lab, between her past, between her and Papa.