Rest in peace Edward Munson

I would like to hold a quite minute for a person whom have brougth so much joy, love, and given us a larger understanding for outcasts and the gift, to love even if they are not given it back as much as they deserve.

We have to thank him for his devotion for Hellfire, which even when he was degraded, bullied, and disrespected for, did not change himself for it, and along that way, he has found friends for life which will keep on the clubs life, as in honour to Eddie's memory and legacy.

Even if Eddie did not always follow the law, he always followed his heart, and he always protected and showed care, for those who needed it the most.

The accusation of murder and satanistic rituals where put up against Eddie, because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. No actual
evidence where ever found to prove him guilty.

When he faced the terrors of the Upside down, he choosed to save the community that never accepted him, and he, will always be rememberd, and terribly missed.

If you are a relative, friend, band and or club member, or even one of his "clients", they along side both me and any higher power like Ozzy Ousbourne knows that Eddie died, as a hero.

Year of 86, will always be rememberd, the man of 86, will always be rememberd.