Prologue

Scene 1

N:-Manik am very happy we are getting married after 4 years of our love.

M:-am too happy jaan. We will be together forever.

They both hugged.

Scene 2

Nandini is standing in balcony lost in her thoughts. Manik came and back hugged her

M:-what are you thinking jaan.

N:-about abhi bhai and mukti's marriage Manik.

M:-it's a happy news na why are you thinking so much.

N:-mukti is little impulsive Manik, bhai is angry young man, if something happened's between them means our relationship will be affected.

M:-who are you calling impulsive nandini (shouting). from when you become selfish nandini, Mukti is my baby how can you curse her relationship.
I will give her everything my baby want.
Even if it's your brother.(angrily).

N:-am I really selfish Manik, mukti is my baby too, how can I curse her.(tears in eyes).

M:-am sorry nandu, I talked nonsense in anger. Look here I promise you I will never leave you in any situation. I promise you.

Manik kissed her forehead.

Scene 3

Mukti is crying in manik's arms.

Mu:-bhai abhi cheated me bhai, I saw with my own eyes, he was kissing someone. (Crying).

Abhi came running to her

Ab:-mukti baby listen it's not what you think.

Before he finish Manik started hitting him.

M:-what I told you before marriage I said I don't want to see tears in her eyes because of you. See she is crying now because of you.

Manik started hitting him, everyone tried to separate him. Nandini came between them and stopped Manik.

M:- nandini move aside, I will kill him today.

N:- No manik, bhai never does something like this, it's must be something else, please let him talk.

Mu:-bhabhi you are telling am lying here, I bloody saw with my own eyes.
This bastard I trusted him so much but he destroyed everything.

N:-mukti stop it(raised hand to slap but stopped in middle).

Manik slapped nandini hard, she fell on floor.

N:-manik you slapped me.

M:-yes me how dare you rise hand on my baby sis, instead of supporting her you are supporting your cheating brother.
I regret loving you, I did a sin by letting you and your bother into our lives.

N:- manik don't say nonsense in anger, I trust bhai please let him explain.

Mu:-what you explain bhabhi, you called me bacha right, I thought you are my mom. But you are supporting him because, he is your brother right.
I hate you bhabhi.(loosing consciousness).

Manik held her before she hit ground.
Nandini tried to touch her. But manik stopped her.

M:-listen Nandini we are over. I did a grave mistake by letting you in my life.
If you didn't entered my life means, your brother will never entered my sisters life. It's all because of you, I hate loving you just go away before I kill your brother and don't ever show me your face. I hate you for making bacha cry and broken go away.

Nandini stood rooted. Abhi stood up and went to mukti, he kissed her forehead and mumbled I love you to her. He took nandini's hand.

Ab:-manik you will regret it, remember I will never let you in my sisters life again.
Your love for your sister made you blind.
Trust me you & your sister will suffer 100 times  more pain than my sister suffered.