Chapter 13

M:- divy, naina.

Naina:-don't talk to me Mr Malhotra you truly disappointed me today, I thought if you trust nandini bua & dad today, I thought I will try to convince bua to let you enter in divy and aryaan bhai's life.
You destroyed every bit of trust I had on you, I feel ashamed I give chance to you, I betrayed my dad and bua after knowing their pain also, I just wanted to be selfish, am a normal kid who wanted both parents love, but you and mom destroyed everything, I hate you mamu.
And mom is not seriously ill, I just asked docter uncle to lie to you, I wanted to see you will you trust them this time.
(Shouting).

Divy:-I will never call you in this life Mr malhotra, just for my so called father, I betrayed my mom who gave birth to me with lots of suffering, she endured so many things for us, but just for father I betrayed her. I just hate myself for that.
Sorry mom(looking at nandu) I know sorry is not enough, I just wanted father in my life, all I wanted is normal family.
But this is my foolish wish am sorry mom.

Saying this naina and divy went away.

Manik eyes teard, but forcefully wiped them.

M:- are you guys happy now, you seperated me from naina and divy.

Saying this manik went away. Nandu and abhi looked stunned.

N:-bhai what happened to manik today, he is behaving weird.

Ab:- nothing is weird, he is just becoming  foolish brother again, I thought he was changed, but this idiot and his sister will never change.Now forgot about him.
We shifting to another country, I want to go away far from them.

N:- ok bhai, but navya.

Ab:-I will talk to her.

Outside About 2 km away from murthy Mansion.

We can a man collapsed on ground with full of tears.A boy of 15 came and sat beside him.

Boy:-so my so called dad, you fulfilled your promise, so iam correct do you agree.

Man:-Aryaan am sorry.

So boy is Aryaan & man is manik

Ar:- dont you think a simple sorry is not enough, for 16 years of my mothers pain.
You left her for your so called sister. You blindly believed your sister, not even once thinking about my mother. I understand your love for your sister,because I also love my sister.but blind love is really dangerous.You loved her so much that you forgotten to correct her mistakes, you always supported her in wrong and right. She makes sins and asks simple sorry so that everything should become how she likes. Do you think it's a game, so that we can correct our mistake in next try, it's about life Mr malhotra, her simple mistake destroyed so many lives, but she never cares that she only cares about herself, just tell me in these 16 years she cried because she lost abhi mamu and mom who gave her mothers love, her happiness, but she never thought about your pain, your happiness, All she thought about is her pain, her happiness, it's everything about her. What she was today is all because you manik malhotra. I wanted to show you this. I heard naina and divy talks I got angry on them, but I wanted them check themselves is your sister worthy of their efforts or not, but she disappointed them. I know about this outcome so I asked you to promise.....
{Flash back

After aryaan heard naina and divy's words, he got angry, but calmed himself, he read the dairy after they left room, he got angry on manik, he went to malhotra industries.

In manik's cabin

Ary:-manik malhotra, how can you do this to my mother.(angry)

Ma:-what happened aryaan.

Ary:-I got know about everything (thinking deeply) mom told me everything about you, what you and you sister did to her and mamu.

Ma:-Aryaan tell me truth, I know nandini will never do that.

Ary:-am telling truth, mom told me everything.

Ma:-stop lying aryaan, I trust nandini she will never say things like this to you.

Ary:-don't talk about trust Mr malhotra,
Do you forgot what happened 16 years ago.

Ma:-yes I know me and mukti did a mistake, but it's not because I didn't trust nandu, I just can't able see mukti like that, I got angry and did a blunder in anger.

Ary:-Mr malhotra stop justifying your self, and your sister she will never change, now also if something happens means she will never trust abhi mamu.

Ma:-no she will trust him, she did mistake 16 years ago, she will never do same thing again.

Ary:-ok how about we make a bet.

Ma:-what bet.

Ary:-naina will come to your sister as she knows past, let's see if she trust them now, if she trusts abhi mamu and mom means, I will call you dad. If she didn't trusted them means you and your sister will not bother mom and mamu again.
Make naina and divy hate you, I don't want them to think about you again.

Ma:-ok I promise,i trust mukti, she will never disspoint me.

Flash back ends)

Ary:- you loved your sister more than your wife and children, but you know she even got ready to leave you, just to be with mamu. She called abhi mamu, but I received it, you know what she said 'abhi I will leave bhai but please don't divorce me and take naina away from me'
She gave you best gift for your years of affection, for her you left mom, just see what you got in return.

Hearing him manik felt his world collapsed totally. Aryaan left from their.