Epilogue

After 10 years

Mumbai (India)

Arthi orphanage

We can see a middle aged man in 50's teaching something to group of children.

Man:-you should remember even you reached heights in your life, you should be humble, without any arrogance, if you made mistake you should admit it and correct it, never leave your loved ones for anyone, because it cost's a life time to earn a forgiveness.

Children:- ok manik sir.

So middle aged man is our manik.
Children soon went away. Another middle aged man approached him.

Man:- manik it has been 10 years you should return and see the children.

Ma:- am really ashamed to face them karan, I left my family when they needed me, even beasts protect their kins,but me I never raised them, I want to see them, but I don't want nandini to feel uncomfortable after seeing me, this is last thing I can do to her.

Ka:-ok take rest, I have work.

Manik lost in thoughts, he went to his room took out laptop, A family of three appeared on screen, he caressed their faces.

M:-I wish I could go back in time and recorrect my mistakes, I may be standing in this picture, jaan am sorry I don't know why am living, may be to see loving picture of you guys.(kissing pic).
You should be always happy like this.

Manik talks interrupted by a phone call.
Manik received the call without looking at the caller Id

Ma:-hello.

Voice:-manik.

Manik felt his heart beat stopped by hearing the voice.

M:- jaan(with trembling voice).

So caller is nandini.

N:-hmm how are you manik.

M:-am fine, u and kids.

N:-we are good, manik divy and Aryan are getting married to roshan and sameeksha, they need both parents in this event, I hope you will come.

M:-marriage, I will come jaan(happily).

N:-ok bye.

After some days
Aryan and divy's marriage.
Everyone was happy with their marriage. As they promised after nandini forgiven manik, they called him dad, manik was very happy,Manik and nandini blessed them. Manik packed to return but nandini stopped.

N:-I know you are staying away from them because of me, but you didn't need to, they are your children. I know if you knew am pregnant that day you shouldn't have slapped me, you should loved them so much. We can never be couple, but we can be their parents stay here. Enjoy your old age with children and grand children.you don't have to be live alone.

So from that day manik lived with kids, enjoyed happiness with children and grand children. Before taking last breath manik grabbed nandini's hand.

M:- if we have after life we should be together, I love you Jaan.

N:-may be if it is their any afterlife, I want to love you without any heart breaks and hate. I love you manik.(kissing his forehead).

Manik took his last breathe, nandini held his hand slowly lay beside him and took her last breathe.

We don't know if we have after life. But I believe we have one life, we should cherish it, we may make mistakes, sins but before love it's nothing. Hating someone will only give endless pain, but loving someone gives you happiness, why can't we be selfish because of happiness.

Thank you my dear readers for supporting my story.