Chapter 9

Everyone was shocked to see Aryan,divy
and nainika.

Divy:-mom why are you slapping manik uncle, by the way why mamu and you came here, you said you have some important work right.

Hearing divy calling nandini as mom everyone is shocked, especially manik malhotra.

Nai:-abhi uncle what are you doing here, mamu why this aunty slapped you.(pointing at nandu). Mom why are you crying.(hugging mukti).

Hearing nainika abhi is suprised, he never thought, the little girl whom he developed deep affection is his own blood.
Everyone stood silently they dont know what to answer.
Aryaan walked to nandini held her hand.

Ar:-mom is this man is our father.(pointing at manik) tell me truth don't you dare to lie.

N:-yes (closing her eyes).

Manik stood rooted hearing her. Divy was just staring blankly at manik.

M:-nandu these two are my kids.(looking at her).

N:-yes manik they are your kids, I was pregnant when you asked me to leave the house, I wanted to suprise you, but instead you suprised me(bitterly).

Manik closed his eyes in pain. Aryan glared at manik with harted. Divy looked at manik with longing. Manik slowly walked to his kids. He was about to hug divy, but aryaan pulled her behind him.

Ary:-don't you dare to show your fatherly affections to us Mr malhotra.
It's already 15 years late. When you pushed my mom out of your house then only you lost right as our father.

M:- aryaan just listen to me once beta.

Ary:-what I have to listen where are you when I needed father most, where are you when I wanted play with my dad.
Where were you when someone called us bast*rd child and our mother as b*tch.what we did to deserve all this.
Do you just thought about your wife before leaving her, how can she live without you, I can forgive you for all wrongs I faced since childhood, but I will never forgive you for making my mother cry.
I can tolerate anything but not my mom's tears.divy you can acknowledge this person as your dad, but don't forget he made our mother cry.(looking at divyanka).

Manik stood rooted hearing aryaan's words. He always thought he loved nandini more, but in front of his son's love he was nothing, his son was ready to go against his own father for his mother.
But he made her cry more than anyone, now he is calling it as love. He felt ashamed of himself.

Divy:-I don't know what happened between you but I will accept you as father when my mother forgive's you.
(Looking at manik).

Nandini looked at her children, who were protecting her In front of her husband. She just hugged them tightly.
They both hugged her back. Manik was just looking them adoringly.

Nain:-can you guys tell me what the hell is going on here.(shouting at everyone).

Everyone looked at naina. Mukti took nainika to abhi.

Mu:-naina baby, he is abhimanyu murthy.

Nain:-I already met abhi uncle maa.

Mu:-he is not uncle baby, he is your father.

This time nainika's turn to be shocked.

Nain:-papa..(shocked).

Ab:-yes princess am your papa.(opening his arms).

Naina ran into his arms and hugged him tightly and started crying.

Nai:-papa where are you, why didn't you come till know, why did you leave me.
(Asking innocently).

Ab:-am sorry papa will never leave you again, don't cry.(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead).

After sometime. Abhi is sitting on sofa and nainika kept her on abhi's chest, abhi started caressing her lovingly.
Nandini looked at them lovingly. She looked at aryaan glaring at manik, nainika staring manik longingly.
She sighed in defeat.

N:- bhai let's go murthy mansion, it's already late.

Ab:- hmm ok, naina pack some of your dresses, we will go to murthy mansion.

Nain:-but dad what about mumma.

N:-naina baby, it will take Time forget or forgive someone, let's go with flow, you can visit your mom any time you want.
Now let's go to our home.

Mukti eyes started tearing hearing nandu.

Na:-bhai i will also come with you guys for some days.

Ab:-you are always welcome my little sister.