Chapter 10

Sorry my dear readers for late update.
I hope you all are good.

Thanku for waiting for my stories.

Nandini, abhi and navya left with kids.
Manik and mukti are sad seeing them going away.but they didn't stopped them because they knew they did a great mistake. It will take time to get back everything on line.

Murthy mansion
Everyone entered mansion and nandini asked divy to take naina upstairs. Aryan went to his room without talking anything. Soon murthy siblings collapsed on sofa.

Navy:-I missed you so much bhai and nandu.

Ab:-we to missed you doll.(patting her head).

Navy:-then why didn't you guys contacted me till now.

N:-things were not simple navya, we want to contact you, but we want you to live happily with your family unlike us.
(Sadly).

Ab:-it's ok let it be, it's already late go and get some sleep.

Nav:-nandini I want to sleep with you today.

N:- ok dear.

Both navni went to nandini's room.
Abhi sat with silence looking at back of his sisters.

Ab(in mind) :- I thought I have to fight for my daughter but everything turned out to be simple. Manik what are you planning I will never allow you to hurt my sister again.(gritting his teeth).

Divy's room
Naina and divy are sitting on bed and thinking.

Divy:- till yesterday I thought we are best budies, but who would have thought we turned to be blood related cousins.
(Naina was lost in thoughts). What are you thinking naina.(shaking her).

Nai:-am thinking about our parents divy, after knowing about our fathers also.
We have to live as incomplete families.
Is it what we want. I want normal family, mom who loves me, dad who protects me.
All I want is a loving family. Am I excepting too much. I don't know what happened in past, but all I want is a beautiful future.(with tears in eyes).

Divy:-stop crying (wiping her tears).
Don't worry we will unite mom, dad and mamu, mami.

Nai:-yes will unite them(with determination). For that first we have to learn what happened in past.

Divy:-yes I think we need our gang's help. But don't tell aryaan bhai, he was angry on dad.

Nai:-ok.

Nandu's room
Nandu was lost in thoughts. Navya kept her head on nandu's lap, bringing her out from her thought's.nandu smiled at her, caressed her hair.

N:-you are still behave like kid, after having kids also navu.

Nav:-am always kid to my brother and sister ok(pouting cutely).

Nandu amused at navya's pout, she laughed at navya's statement.

Nav:- nandu I want to ask you one thing.

N:-hmm.

Nav:- did you hate manik for past.

N:-hate(chuckling) I don't want use strong word like'hate'  to express my feelings towards him, because I don't have any. He is just a stranger to me.

Nav:-do you think he will leave this matter easily, he will pester you endlessly. Will he leave kids to you.

N:- if he wants to play I surely accompany him, about kids if he think he can be father to my kids then he must be having some delusion.(smirking).

Malhotra mansion
Mukti is sitting in balcony, manik is feeding her.

Mu:-bhai why you let naina to go with them. What if abhi takes her away from me. I can't live without her.

M:-if you want abhi in your life again means.
You should have patience mukti.
What we done in past is not a simple mistake, it's a sin. We have to take every step carefully. I don't want nandu to disappear again.

Next morning
Nandini's cabin
Nandini was looking into patients report.
A knock dusturbed her.

N:-come in.

A man in 40's entered room.

Man:-I have appointment with Ms nandini.

N:- Aditya being formal doesn't suits you.(looking at man)

Adi smiled at her.

Ad:-what to do, to meet my own best friend I have to make an appointment.
It's surely depressing.(dramatically).

N:-stop your drama adi.(rolling her eyes)

Ad:-ok let's come to serious matter, why did you call me today.

N:-I want you to prepare divorce papers for me and manik and I want full custody of aryan and divy.

Ad:-please show mercy on my poor heart
nandu, can you tell me when did you meet manik again.(shocked).

Nandini explained everything happened.

N:-I want him out from mine and children's life, so you take my case and win it for me, if you loose this case means I will definitely get you divorced from zoya.(funny warning).

Ad:-meri ma why are you trying to destroy my family, I will win this case ok happy (with ugly look).

Nandini smiled at him.

N(in mind) :-I hope you like our meeting gift Mr manik malhotra.(smirking).

Hope you guys like the chapter.