A/N: PRIDE ALL YEARLONG

Dear Reader,

Dear Reader,

Welcome to Overlay City, a paranormal world hiding in plain sight at the convergence of ley lines crisscrossing New Orleans, Louisiana. Places like this–where Supernaturals blend in with humans–exist all over the globe, but they're governed by their own laws. Namely, Supernaturals can't let non-Supers know they exist. Hurt, harm, and danger aren't off the table, though. Being dead won't protect you here. Neither will making the wrong friends.

LEAD ME ASTRAY, Book 1 of the Overlay Series, is in stores now. Be sure to grab your copy or start reading the official Wattpad eBook today. If you've already finished it, fantastic! I would love a review. See the link in my profile to leave a star rating on Goodreads. If you haven't, don't worry. INTO THE WILD DARK doesn't require you to finish Book 1 first to understand the plot. You can even read them concurrently. (You'll see why.)

There are a few things to note about this work-in-progress before we proceed. As a Virgo, I can't resist editing as I go. So, if you see an error or have a suggestion for how I can improve my writing, feel free to drop a note in the comments. I actually love reader feedback, and I've been known to incorporate your ideas into the polished version in the end. Also, this book is unapologetically LGBTQ+ and polyamorous. I invite anyone who isn't into that to stop reading at once and enjoy the rest of their life.

Last note, within this book, you will discover two new features that I am trying out:

Reveals - Long-time followers will notice this is the 2nd version of INTO THE WILD DARK to hit the platform. That's because I completely scrapped the old manuscript. Want to see what got cut and notes from version 1.0? Peer into the guts and glory of my writing process.

Exclusives - Gear up for a deeper dive into Overlay City as an Overlay Affairs Surveillance and Intelligence Services agent. Fans of lore and expanded storylines, this content is for you.

While INTO THE WILD DARK is free to read, these special features may be paywalled. Fortunately, Wattpad has a way to quickly and easily earn coins by watching ads. Check to find out if this option is available in your country.

I value your support, and I know you want to access every perk. However, if you run into problems with affordability, remember I always keep amazing content and glimpses of my writing life behind-the-scenes on social media. Plus, you can subscribe to my free newsletter for even more good stuff.

Okay, still with me? This has been a longer than usual Author's Note from me, but I can't close out without proudly announcing this LGBTQ+ polyamorous romance novel is a part of the all-new Wattpad Creators Program. Thanks to the Creators Team at Wattpad, I have the professional support, resources, and tools to bring my readers more ground-breaking LGBTQ+ stories.

I appreciate you for following me, reading, commenting, voting, and sharing my books, and for helping me grow as a Wattpad Creator. I really hope you love INTO THE WILD DARK. Can't wait to hear what you think!

All the best,

Sondi

TL:DR - Bisexual book. Polyamorous. New features, possible paywalls. Book 2 in Overlay Series, but able to be read as standalone. Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, and sharing! Okay, love you, byeeeeee!! 

 Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, and sharing! Okay, love you, byeeeeee!!