CHAPTER 27 - SUNNY

Ch. 27: Sunny's Goodbye

September 8 | Night

I was driven backward until my legs hit a chair, and I plopped down. Mal spun to Jack and ordered him to the bed. I caught her shoulder to experience it. That delicious lick of passion. It would be just like before, I told myself, a bending of the rules. She stripped to the waist. He was naked.

He was on all fours. She slapped his rump, and he gritted his teeth with a guttural groan. It should've been comical, but it did something else to my insides. She struck him again. When the fans of his eyelashes parted to reveal his eyes, he looked like he enjoyed it. She rose above him like a goddess and above me like a great descent.

Standing between the bed and the chair, she commanded, "Blindfold yourself."

Jack did as he was told. He used the tie I tore off and handed to him. I stared, transfixed. Mal unbuttoned her trousers and removed her underwear. The thin scrap of fabric was the same shade as her complexion. She crammed the mesh to Jack's nostrils, and his teeth nipped the scrumptious snack as he inhaled with a shudder that shook through me and him, both.

"Slow down," I breathed.

Smiling, Mal struck a most curious pose. She leaned forward, her derriere in my direction. While she fashioned her panties into a makeshift gag for Jack, I stole a glimpse of the pink petals of her sex. It nestled in a thatch of dark pubic hair. Where the light touched, the sheen of moisture glimmered. I sucked in air and sat straighter, eyes racing away, but the scent of her engraved itself upon my memory.

I couldn't remove my Divine touch from her. I needed to feel her and, through her, him. However, Mal followed the reach of my arm to where I was. My erection gathered density. "I want to feel you," she murmured. When she lowered into my lap, my pelvis lifted. It was involuntary.

I forced myself to sit back down. A tremulous sigh escaped as both my hands slid over her thighs to the warmth that called my name. My fingers dashed away to less tempting territory, to her waist. Palms smoothed the length of her torso before returning to her hips. She faced Jack who removed the gag.

"I feel like I'm missing out," he chuckled. Another unwarranted rebellion of my body rubbed my manhood against her crotch, and I cried out in shock. He moaned in response. "Oh, I'm definitely missing something." He slid up his blindfold.

An onslaught of desire slammed me as Mal gyrated. It was crippling. I grinded to her. The curves of her buttocks cradled my loins. She simulated the sex act without ever letting me in. I felt her wetness through my clothes and mindlessly undid my pants. I needed to feel more. But I lost all coherency when the thick, corded shaft of my dick met her molten core, skin to skin.

My exposed erection bobbed at the entrance to her Eleusian mystery. It was going to happen. It was going to happen if I didn't quit. Mal peeked over her shoulder, bracing on the armrests, as she grazed me with maddening up and down swirls of her hips.

"Should I stop?" she inquired.

I squeezed my eyes shut and nodded, unable to speak.

By the time I opened them, she was gone, floating to the bed like a water nymph. I no longer needed to touch her to feel them. She offered Jack her bossom. He buried his face in the softness, and I imagined I inhaled her perfume. With his insistent mouth, he laved her nipples and suckled, watching her reaction. Her eyelids fluttered. Her breathing went shallow. She writhed in the covers, though he only held her lush breasts hostage.

Her lower body canted toward his, rocking eagerly as he kissed her neck. Then, thighs falling apart, she pulled him between her legs. As her hips levitated to receive him, he fondled himself and leaned into her thrust.