Author's Note

Hellooo everyone!

Recently, I have been receiving countless of comments and messages asking me to update this story, which I started 6 years ago and never did finish. I wanted to revive this story 2 years ago with the hopes of receiving ample inspiration and motivation to continue but didn't have the time and energy to do so. 6 years after, I believe that I do not have the same thoughts and intentions when I first started writing this. Medyo nagbago ang aking mga pananaw at paniniwala sa buhay kaya hindi ko na binalak na tapusin pa itong story na 'to.

But, after reading all your overflowing messages and requests, I have decided to continue this story for those who want it. To those who are against these kinds of stories and the use of the names as characters, please feel free to unsave or delete this in your libraries. And to those who would like to read my future updates, both the old and the new, I will be updating this starting this July (during my summer break).

To my new readers, welcome! I am excited for you to read my thoughts and emotions through this story. May it be something you'd enjoy in your spare time and relaxation days. To my old readers, who are still here after all these years, thank you for staying! I can assure you that I have developed my skills and that I am going to write better than ever.

Again, thank you for your continued love and support and see you in July! mwah