Chapter 2

A/N: I am not great with cars so please don't judge 😂 and do not mind the time on the photos. Ibang time yan and I didn't want to do it all again and change the time kasi tamad si author. Haha.

*****

After that encounter, Leni and Bongbong were often texting each other. Some part of Bongbong missed to see her personally so he decided to invite Leni for dinner.

 Some part of Bongbong missed to see her personally so he decided to invite Leni for dinner

And with that, Leni fixed her papers and went outside

And with that, Leni fixed her papers and went outside. She saw Bongbong's Black Mercedes Benz but He, himself was nowhere to be found. She felt a bit terrified and worried for Bongbong, "He told me He'll be here... Where is he? Don't tell me, nagpaloko ako sa mokong yun." she said. "Hay nako Leni. Bakit mo naman kasi pinagbigyan?" She thought to herself. "Bongbong! Nasaan ka na ba?" She shouted but no one replied.

Then after a while, Bongbong patted Leni's shoulder which startled her. "AHHH!" She screamed. "Oh. Anong nangyari sayo? Bat naman takot na takot ka?" He asked, confused. "Eh kasi naman! Akala ko kung ano na ang nangyari sa'yo!" She hit Bongbong on his shoulder. "Aray! Hinanap lang kita sa place mo kaso nakalabas ka na pala, tapos hahampasin mo lang ako ng ganyan?" Bongbong complained.

"Ano? Magdadaldalan na lang ba tayo dito?" Leni glared at him. "At nagsungit pa. Ako na nga ang naagrabyado, ako pa ang sinungitan." He opened the passenger's seat and Leni went in. "Sungit." He whispered while closing Leni's door. It was soft but it wasn't soft enough for Leni not to hear it. "Anong sinabi mo?" She asked. "Wala po ma'am." He closed her door and went in the driver's seat.

For the whole ride, they were quiet. It seemed awkward for them since they don't really bond together much. Bongbong turned on the radio and Jess Glynne's "Hold My Hand" song played.

"Uy! Fave song ko toh!" Leni gushed over the song. "Favorite mo yan? Hindi ba parang that's too "young" for us." Bongbong asked. "There is nothing too young when it comes to music." Leni started to dance with the upbeat song. "Darlin' Hold my hand.. Oh won't you hold my hand.. 'Cuz i don't wanna walk on my own anymore, would you understand.. 🎶🎶" Bongbong just stared at Leni and watched her as she danced crazily to the song. It's better than being quiet on the road. Right?

"Huy Bongbong! Sayaw tayo dali!" Leni reached for his hand. "Mamaya na. Baka mabunggo tayo dito." Bongbong directed his eyes on the road. "Stop mo muna yung car please?" Leni begged. "Malalate na tayo sa reservation natin." Bongbong did not give in to Leni's request. "Please.." Leni made an adorable begging face that Bongbong couldn't resist so he gave in "Fine. Pero saglit lang."

He parked his car on the side of the road and watched as Leni danced like she never danced before. "KJ mo!" Leni said "Sumayaw ka muna para makaalis na tayo." She added. "I don't know how to dance." He said, "Hindi raw marunong. Everyone can dance. That's non-sense! Gumalaw galaw ka lang.. dance na yun." Leni said. Bongbong tried to follow what Leni told him and moved side to side with matching hand gestures.

"Yan! That's right! Continue mo lang. Feel the music. Break free!" She encouraged him to dance even more, and he did. They were two crazy people who didn't care about what other people think of them. They were happy dancing and that's enough for them. He enjoyed Leni's company. And so did Leni.

***