INTRODUCTION

REAL LIFE + INSTAGRAM

      WHEN ROLAND COFF FIRST BECAME A SOCIAL MEDIA SUCCESS, he never thought of the idea of putting other somewhat famous people into the same house and see how long they'll last before getting canceled.

So when his online best friend, Vienna, suggested the idea he immediately started looking into mansions and texting his long time ex girlfriend, Charli D'Amelio, about the idea.

Charli's response to this was of course expected, she had explained that he seriously needed to choose people wisely and remember with fame comes major consequences. Of course, Roland was careful and chose only the best; Vienna being the first person to in fact say yes.

Of course I'll join, she said over text that night.

Next Roland called Aurora, they go way back if we're being honest. She had agreed and immediately started packing her things and booking a flight to LA, as for the final people, Roland found a girl named Isadora, she reminded them of that one kid from several horror movies he watched growing up, and with quick Google search, they were correct, so he sent her a DM later that day and hopefully got a response.

As for the last few people, he chose Cameron Monroe, who played on their little sister's favorite show, Deadly Class, a model named Estelle and influencer, Valentina.

With the group chat made, Roland got on call with his realtor, Marcie, about the mansion they had come across on Zillow, it was a twelve Victorian style home off in the countryside, it was truly perfect and peaceful—sadly he had gone and went with a more modern style mansion in the city as that one had been sold three days ago.

It was downgrade from the one they truly wanted, but what could you do?

"Thanks Marcie, can we set something up for Friday?"

"Of course, Mr. Coff."

"Sweet um how about three-fifteen?"

"I'll see you then, will anyone else being joining you?"

"Possibly, I'll have to check with her."

"Alright, have a good day."

"You too."

With a smile Roland texted Aurora and asked what time her plane would arrive; she responded fairly quick and told them seven am then asked why, Roland explained the situation and Aurora sent a thumbs up back to them.

A little bit later into the afternoon, Roland was scrolling through social media until he decided to update their fans on the current news.

——————————

ROLANDCOFF MADE A POST

rolandcoff✔︎                                                               •••

rolandcoff✔︎ •••

rolandcoff✔︎                                                               •••

♡ ︎934,876 likes
rolandcoff big things are coming

view all 23,876 comments

rorymoon✔︎ 🥰❤️
34s 67 likes reply

———hide replies

username 🤨📸
45s like reply

rolandcoff✔︎ ❤️😍
45s 23 likes reply

username now hol on a second.

———view replies (2)

username daddy 😩😏
45s 12 likes reply

username my gf follows u.
45s like reply

username hurry up n date me already like 🤭😍
55s 345 likes reply

———hide replies

username isn't he dating @rorymoon??
now like reply

username @username god I hope not she ugly af stupid hoe.
now 125 likes reply

username @username you're like 12 😭
now like reply

———view replies (38)

username everyone thirsty over ro but nobody has asked him abt the "big things."
now like reply