CHAPTER ELEVEN

REAL LIFE + INSTAGRAM

    Within two months of being in one house together, the group had grown to love and have very big opinions on each other (some going better left unsaid.)

As for Vienna and her crush on Aurora, they had just buried the feelings all together, knowing she would never have a chance with her unless Roland cheated or something.

Which wasn't going to happen either, besides, V wasn't the type to ruin anyone's relationship.

So they sucked it up and went on with their life.

As for Cam and Isa, he was too far too late, the young star had taken a liking towards a certain costar.

Oh right, I totally forgot.

Isa got a part on a new television series based off High School Musical or something like that and had grown pretty fond of her costar, Joshua Basset.

Cam, was not, his crush on Isa grew and he ended up spilling his guts to Val one night while drinking his feelings, who literally knew mind you.

Speaking of Val.

They had just celebrated their anniversary with Estelle.

(Yes it's been a month they got together in June.)

And now for Roland and Rori.

The Internet had mixed reaction, as it would, but it was more so Roland's fans than anything—thirteen year olds really love him.

As much as Rori try to hide it, she hated the attention she was getting, who knew Ro's fans could be so awful, they had gone as far as telling her to off herself. Now not all of them were this way, some would make edits or repost her and him on their accounts; they would DM her and tell her how pretty she was and to just ignore the hate.

Rori tried.

She really tried.

So she turned off her comments.

And deactivated her Twitter.

Roland knew something was wrong with her, so he took her to her favorite restaurant and demanded some answers.

"It's just your fans are mean."

Roland felt their heart sink at that, he grabbed Rori's hand. "Moony I'm so sorry, if you had something—no, no this isn't okay. Im making this right."