CHAPTER FIFTEEN

REAL LIFE + INSTAGRAM

"Isa!" It was Rori's voice that the brunette heard first, she turned and waved as the blonde ran towards her and they fell to the ground laughing, earning confused looks from the crowd of bystanders. "Alright you lunatics, get up," Val hissed. "Oh stop they're having fun," Estelle told her girlfriend, who squeezed the model's hand in return.

Isa stood and dusted off her jeans, hugging each member of the house.

Just then Josh appeared before them, waving shyly. "Uh hey, I'm Joshua, but everyone calls me Josh," he said, "Uh isa's told me a lot about y'all."

"Guys, can Josh stay with us for a few days? At least until he can back home?" Isa begged. "I mean we do have a spare room," Estelle replied, with that the group got into the mini van abs drove back to the mansion. Isa threw her things down and went to find Cam, only he was nowhere in the hours.

"Where's Cam?" She asked Rori who shrugged and turned to Roland. "Try the TikTok Room."

Isa did and found him sitting at one of the computers playing some game. She turned the light on and smiled as they made eye contact, Cam shot up and grabbed girl in a bear hug.

"Holy fuck, I've missed you," he said pulling away, then Josh walked in and Isa's world came crashing down. She didn't expect them to get along, not right now, but when Josh saw Cam's game he was intrigued and a friendship like no other was born.

For a solid week, Isa found herself hanging out mostly with Rori, V, or Roland, but they were already a tight nit group; Estelle and Val were either gone or sucking faces half the time, all she ever had was Cam and now he was all up on her crush.

"Would you rather him hate Josh?" Roland asked during a lunch session. "Well no, but why would Cam hate Josh anyway?" Isa asked swirling her water around, Rori smirked and laughed, Isa furrowed her eyebrows together but didn't push the topic any further. Besides, Josh left a few days after the conversation and her and Cam started hanging out again.

"He's pretty chill." Cam said setting up his phone on the ring light, "I don't know why I thought I'd hate him or whatever."

"Why would you hate him?"

Cam froze, did he just say that?

"What?"

"You said you don't why you thought you'd hate him."

"Nah, you're tripping."

Isa narrowed her eyes him. "No I'm not, I heard you," she snapped. "Nah, wanna make a TikTok?" He tried to change the subject but Isa was already mad. "No," she hissed getting up, "I want you to stop being an asshole."