CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

REAL LIFE + INSTAGRAM

        "Cam where are you going!" Isa shouted as the boy grabbed his keys from the bowl, he turned eyeing the girl. "I don't know just anywhere," he said. "Cam fucking stop," Isa snapped grabbing his arm.

They stood in the driveway like that for a few minutes. "Can we please just talk about this?" Isa asked running a hand through her hair, "Seriously."

Cam stayed quiet, before looking past her and at the others. "I—" he started, "I can't Isa, just please leave me alone."

He got into his car and drove out the driveway, Isa turned to the others, she had so much anger starting to pint up it just all fell out. "Nobody bother to say anything, everyone knew, but didn't say anything?" She looked at them narrowing her gaze, "No one? How can any of you call me your friend and no even—not e—even tell me someone liked me...how!"

No one said a word besides Roland who opened his mouth, "To be fair, I had no idea any of this was happening."

"Shut up Roland," V hissed, crossing her arms, "right now Cam's safety is all that matters, Isa be pissed, whatever, we were only trying to help, I'm so over this fucking drama that goes on here, as soon as we find Cam and get this settled, I'm leaving."

With that everyone split into groups and went on the hunt through LA to find him, Isa tried calling him numerous times, but each one went to voicemail, she started to grow scared they called several hotels in the area to see if anyone checked in, but none could give them that information. Finally, after several excruciating hours of searching they received a text from Rori saying she found Cam's car, it was parked at a Well a local park.

"Cam," Isa screamed, sliding out a moving car and skinning her knees on the pavement, she rushed up to Cam who was leaning against his car with Roland and Rori. The future pop star quite literally jumped into his arms, he caught her thankfully, she buried her face into his neck and began to ball; punching his back multiple times.

"Don't you ever fucking do that again!"

Cam sighed letting her down, they stared at each other. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way." He said, Isa grabbed his hands. "Well I know now," she replied, "it's up to you now."

Cam smiled and leaned down placing a kiss on the girls forehead.

Everyone clapped.

Kidding that's cheesy.

However, things in the house got easier, less chaotic, Ava even allowed Jazz to come visit and stay throughout the rest of July.

————————

TIKTOKROOM MADE A POST

tiktokroom

swipe

swipe

♡︎ 876,602 likes
tiktokroom in the news, stars and housemates #isadoradominique and #cameronmonroe are dating prior to the singers suddenly drop of her new song Driver's License; fans speculate what and who the song is about after Dominique was linked with costar Josh Basset just previously. Thoughts?

view all 287,186 comments

username no thoughts just vibes
3hr   likes  reply

username I think y'all too invested in the personal lives of others.
3hr  likes  reply

username idc I just want rori to fuck me
3hr  likes  reply

     ———hide replies

     username @username that'll never happen
      3hr  likes  reply

     username @username I'm uncomfortable with the energy we've created in the studio.
     3hr  likes  reply

    ———view replies (56)

username tbh they cute or whatever
3hr   likes  reply

username Isadora is a fucking liar! Josh did nothing stupid twig bitch go to hell
3hr   like  reply

username sorry bestie but I'm unfollowing leave ppl alone this shouldn't even be spread around this is their private business.
3hr  like  reply

      ———hide replies

     username @username they put their business on the internet for us to judge
     3hr   like  reply

    username @username still wrong doesn't change anything
    3hr  like    reply

    ———view replies (8)

username they're both so attractive omg
3hr   like  reply