Cherry Bomb

MITCH ADDAMS has known from a young age that they weren't a girl

MITCH ADDAMS has known from a young age that they weren't a girl. They had no words to explain how they felt but they heavily identified with being Queer. They were born Michelle Addams but forbade anyone from calling them Michelle from a young age. Nothing was wrong with the name, Mitch just didn't like it.

Their parents were hardly around, constantly working "to put a roof over your head" they'd both say. But Mitch's aunt Uma stayed with them. Uma was the coolest person Mitch had ever met. Uma was covered in tattoos and piercings. Mitch grew up as Uma's free sketchbook.

Mitch is easily seen as a "freak" when they transfer to Hawkins High after going to school in the city until 10th grade. Eddie Munson is like a moth to a flame when he sees Mitch, only 15 years old and showing off more tattoos than he had at 17! The two quickly become friends and as the years go on, they become a bit... more.

Mitch has always had a bit of a rebellious streak but their aunt is lenient and lets most things go by without trouble. Uma always says "if you're going to do bad things, do them intelligently." And Mitch always does. From smoking pot to drinking terrible beers, they've not gotten caught once. Even with their rough exterior, they've always been able to talk themselves out of trouble.

That is until they begin working at Family Video with Robin Buckley and Steve Harrington... and Keith. He really had it out for Mitch, which was somewhat valid since they spent most of their shifts smoking out back. Robin would often join Mitch but soon it was just Steve and Mitch smoking in silence... despite Eddie swearing up and down that Steve was a horrible person (and he definitely was when Mitch transferred schools), Mitch begins to find his company somewhat enjoyable.

And what's worse than a freak falling for the King of Hawkin's High...? (two freaks falling for him)

? (two freaks falling for him)

MITCH ADDAMS.