Introduction

- Gabriel -

  Six has been my companion for quite some time. I wouldn't necessarily say I created him, but I definitely changed him. I remember it like it had just happened; but things are so different now. I'm only a forsaken angel who doesn't comprehend the modern day uses. It's not like how it was centuries ago, which is why Six tagged along. A corrupted soul who fell from heaven, disguised as a regular man that you'd see down the street. He offered me the best gift I could ever ask for, to take over analogical communication and control humans into doing the unspeakable. To this, I casted him into televisions, reflective surfaces, radios, and other technologies individuals use in their everyday lives. From that point on, I created terrifying beings that people like to call "Alternates". They're so funny, so creative. It has a nice ring to it, so I referred to them as that very name.

  As for me, I was their leader. I stretched the alternates faces (until they could do it themselves, of course, like teaching a kid how to tie their shoelaces), sent them to the locations, and made sure the tasks were done completely. Everything's been going just how I wanted it to. And soon enough, everyone will be wiped out. The Alternates will have all of the power. Six will have all of the power. I will have all of the power.

- Six -

  You could say we're dating. Nah, I'm just playing. Gabriel was also a fallen one from above, I could tell. Us, roaming this disgusting planet, craving for strength and might. So I followed him until he noticed me. I provided him exactly what would give us the power we wanted, a way to control humans through analogical communication. He was so grateful, and asked if I would work with him forever. How could I say no to such an easy question? Throughout this journey together, he made magical things, hideous things, evil things. We call them "Alternates", and some became "Intruders". Both were extremely effective and strong in their own ways. Think of it like evolution, some evolved and conquered new, unique abilities that not all Alternates can do. Gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. But how couldn't I be? Just looking at Gabriel, you know  he's brilliant. 

- Narrator -

  Well, there you have it. The two fallen souls who now work together to create chaos in this world. Practically the most wise duo known to come across such fate. Jealousy washed away from Gabriel the moment he fell on Earth, but Six still has a deep indented feeling of it in him. It is common to see the two attempting to calm each other down, especially the angel towards the hostile man. Can you blame him? Abandoned from such a pure place, banished to a world full of gluttony, selfishness, and harm. And that, my dear friend, is what we will see more of in these stories. The angles in which we rarely see of Gabriel and Six talking and laughing. Surely you will enjoy all of this, that is, if they refrain from fighting. 

  The next story awaits!...