Chapter 10: Fear Me

Principal's POV:

"Justice is served once again! No one can take on this principal!" As I finally took a student to detention. However, I'm thinking about what I want to do for Baldi. Then I see 1st Prize at the corner of the hall. "I SEE YOU- FRIEND." He turns towards me and he starts to go faster to reach me. Before he can, I quickly jump into a random classroom.  "OH-NO."

I sigh in relief and looked at the classroom. For some reason, the lights in this class were off. I flipped on the switch near the door and my goodness I'm blushing crazy.

"Why hello Prince! What a pleasant surprise." Baldi says sleazily while sitting on a chair.

He gets up and holds me by my bowtie. He whispers against my ear. "I wanna hug you for all eternity."  

Baldi's POV:

Haha, I can't believe that plan worked. Now all I have to do is make Principal horny for me. As I look at his blushing face, I grab hold of his shirt to sit in a nearby chair.

"Mmm, let me see what you have in store for me Baldi. Cause if I won't let you win this easy." Prince tells me smirking.

All I do is laugh and I start putting my arms next to Prince's hips. I kiss his neck and soon licked it for 5 long seconds.

"Baldi times Principal equals..."

"D-detention for you!"

"That won't stop me from doing this." Spreading his legs apart, I put my head between his pants and my hand under his shirt. I smiled looking at him as he looked back at lust.

"B-Bladi... you know I have to look after the school."
"Then I can't do anymore. If you want more, give me the point baby."

Principal's POV:
I just shook my head no. I didn't want him to beat me again but he is good at teasing me. Baldi just chuckled and started to rub my thighs; I can't help but shiver at the feeling.
There's no way I'm going to leave with a bump on my pants for the schoolhouse to see.

"You know Baldi, I'll give you this point. But that doesn't mean I'm quitting."

"Detention is coming closer than you think." I told him while holding him by his shirt. Kissing him fiercely for the same five seconds he did for licking me.

"Show me what you got Principal of the Thing."

Lol, I'm back on doing this ship. With this story I'm going to keep with the classic as I remember this was around that time. This time I uploaded my own pic! Tell me if you can see it! Anyways soon another chapter will load.