Chapter 6: Getting Ahead

Principal's POV:
Well am I so pumped! I'm ahead of Baldi this time. I knew that he wouldn't get ahead. With that, I know that this final point will be from me. Unless well, we get tied again and he might get ahead of me again. At least I know exactly how to get at my boyfriend.
It's after school and I told Baldi to stay after so we get some "work" done. This will surely make me win. Soon I hear the door open and see Baldi with a smile.

"Hello Prince! I'm glad to hear if you got any promotions for me?" He said in a sly voice and holding his ruler.

"No, not any promotions, but I do have a nice reward for your great math skills."

"Oh really?" He said as I quickly got up from my chair and went towards him.

Baldi's POV:He started to hug me smiling great

Baldi's POV:
He started to hug me smiling great. I hugged him back for a while before looking up at him.

"You know what's one thing that you forget."

"What is it Baldi."

"The part where I get my reward."

I quickly pushed principal down to his office desk. Putting my body on top of him. He blushed deeply before I began to kiss him. I can hear Prince moan a bit and I smiled letting go.

"Do I have that reward now?"

"N-No Baldi you don't get it."

With that I kiss him again only this time I go through his hair and deepened the kiss with a bit of tongue just to mess with him. I stopped and smiled.

"How about now?"

Before he answered, he looked away and blushed.

"Yes Baldi you won the point."

"Great Job Principal! Thank you! Glad we had this meeting together."

I left a wink to Prince and walked off the door not forgetting my ruler in my hand. Really hoped to use this, but at least I got my point. Tied in the game Principal. I'm such a great teacher boyfriend!