Chapter 2: Test Me Out

Principal's POV:
The next day, I quickly ran to the school just to make sure Baldi wasn't there. Heh, I guess I was too late. Since he was right in front of the school entrance. His face smiling? No anger showing on him at all? Something must be up.

"Oh hi Prince! Ready for our school house?"

"Uh, yeah I am. Just have to open the school house."

He let me go to towards the school doors before he grabbed me from behind and turned me around. Soon he started to hold my cheek, putting his face closer and closer to me. I felt his mouth so close towards me and I blushed. Waiting for him to kiss me.
Yet he didn't do that at all and spanked my butt making me jump.

"You though I will give you a kiss? You made me angry the other day."

"Now open the school house."

He said as he stopped holding me.
I was obviously disappointed. Gosh I wanted to kiss the man with all my life. Hm, maybe I can try something later.
The doors opened and soon school started and I was ready to seek trouble.

TIME SKIP

I see Gotta Sweep cleaning the halls and I can tell it will sweep through Bald. He was just from the left of my classroom.

As soon as Gotta Sweep turned around towards Baldi, I jumped in. BOOM!

Baldi was in front of me and I can feel his whole body. I smirked as he looked behind him.

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!"
Gotta Sweep left off to clean other parts of the school.

"Prince you get off me right now!"

"Oh come on. I need to get that kiss from you."
Smiling and playing with his one strand of hair.

"No Way!"

"Then you aren't getting out."

Baldi's POV:
I soon start thinking of something very quickly.
"Okay Prince I will."

Before he kissed me I pulled him onto the ground, quickly running into my classroom.

TIME SKIP

School is over and now I'm thinking about Prince against me. His body against mine, feeling my hair.

"I can't kiss him and let him think he won. Unless..."

Going to Prince's office he was just looking at leftover things. I quietly went behind him and put my hand under his shirt.

"B-Baldi!"

"If you want that kiss you got to let me hit you with the ruler for being bad."

Principal's POV:
Gosh! I think I might just let him win this one. I've been thinking about Baldi the whole school day. I just have to feel his kiss from his red lips.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"You're doing fantastic!" He said as I blushed and soon he pulled me into a kiss. He winked at me, leaving to the left door and I just shook my head.

"2 points for him and 1 for me."

I left my office and smiled from his tricks to dominate me.

Art above belongs to a different person not me just to note.